Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

What's the best way to store the cards?

Staf

So I used to have everything in one 3 inch binder, but that's starting to become way too full. I'm thinking of maybe splitting it into 1 inch binders. Would Base Set-Gym Challenge fit in one, Neo+Wizard e-card fit in another, so on like that, or is there a better way to store my cards?

hm, well the best way that Ive used was the school report covers, very cheap, and they have the prongs. Those work very well for holding sets. 1 set for each folder.

We have a lot to organize with a family of four playing. I have found that the best method for us is to store by set in cardboard card storage boxes. I usually use the 550 count size as it is big enough to hold multiple copies of each card in a set. Each set is sorted by type (i.e. colorless, fire, etc.) and then alphabetically within the type. All of my boxes are stored in a shoe storage system - the pressed wood kind that you put together yourself that you buy at places like Target or Walmart. It works great. When we need a card we simply pull out the box for the appropriate set ('Majestic Dawn' or whatever is written on the end of the box) and then look for the card.

As Ignatious said though this is impossible to take with us so we usually have a trade binder or two and a smaller portable box with common needs like popular supporters and cards like Chatot and Claydol.

I keep my cards in boxes/tins, but keep the foils in books because I want to keep them in better condition and not have them curl up. But even with that, I have like 7-8 books full of cards, so I dunno how long that would last you.

I've always thought about keeping all my foils in toploaders sorted in a tin. That would keep them in perfect condition and they would fall out of the pages like cards in books do.

So right now I have them in four binders. Each generation gets it's own 1 1/2" binder. I'm only keeping the singles in the binders. I don't have any of my doubles in anything yet. The only problem I may run into is the third generation. I don't have anything between Magma vs. Aqua and D/P. It seems like there are a ton of sets there that may not fit in the binder. I think I'll need a way to split it in two somehow.

I am currently organizing my cards but what my goal is to have a binder for my modified trainers for easy use and a trade binder with my holofoils and holos and other good cards. I will sort the rest by set in boxes.

I have all my cards that aren't in a deck in a shoebox. All the cards from my box of Majestic Dawn packs are in the Majestic Dawn box tied shut with a ribbon.

I store all mine in binders. I have so many that is hard for me to keep up with it though...therefore I have piles all over my house in everyroom really. My mom gets mad at me for it,,,its just hard to keep up:cool::colorless

Back