Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

whats this card from?

Well if you need prices for the vending machine cards, just post here... Each complete set should cost about $40-70... if you pay over that.. then you pay too much

Here you go!

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Vending_Machine_cards_(TCG)

There's also a secret sheet for vending series #1 that is label sheet #00, that sheet goes for $50-75.

I have all the sheets from 1-3 including that sheet unpeeled. I like stuff that's unpeeled because there's more value to it.

Also there's 5 promo cards that came in vending series #3, it's called the masaki mail in promos: gengar, omastar, machamp, golem, and alakazam.

They each cost around $80.

Once you collect all the above, you have the complete vending series promo master set.

If you have cards, you can trade here.. There's a few people on here that have the vending cards peeled off.

The art work on the vending machine cards are nice..

@Pokepop, I'm a collector, I like stuff in factory sealed conditions

I just sold all of my extra cards to help fund my wedding in july. I end up buying some kind of lot every other week or so. I have only been back into pokemon for 9 or 10 months. I'm actually trying to sell a good chunk of my collection for my wedding. Have you got any idea why a shadowless base set NM would sell for over 400 and I have only gotten one low ball offer for mine at BIN 325? I don't understand lol

I just sold all of my extra cards to help fund my wedding in july. I end up buying some kind of lot every other week or so. I have only been back into pokemon for 9 or 10 months. I'm actually trying to sell a good chunk of my collection for my wedding. Have you got any idea why a shadowless base set NM would sell for over 400 and I have only gotten one low ball offer for mine at BIN 325? I don't understand lol

One reason is that seller could have gotten lucky or someone desperately wants it.. If you wait, you'll be able to sell for the amount you want.

Patience is the key to success

Well if you need prices for the vending machine cards, just post here... Each complete set should cost about $40-70... if you pay over that.. then you pay too much

Wait... you are saying all vending sheets are that price?
I thought they were worth $5?

Not vending sheets

Back