Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

When are the the Gym Challene dates set?

Lawman said:
I thought Mike L. said 50, but yeah, basically 49 or 50.

Keith

49 in the US

1 in Puerto Rico

Mike called that 50, but as far as I'm concerned, a Gym in Puerto Rico IS NOT a Gym in the United States.

meganium45 said:
And some states will get 0!

THANK You Captain Obvious (self reference)

Lol, I thought u meant me. Btw does anyone Know the individual dates yet??

The time frame is set and the PTOs are in the process of selecting venues and dates, so as to not conflict (when possible) with nearby Gyms. The PTOs really do want to give the players as many chances as possible.

Keith

YES!
I will still be in 11-14 during this. Hopefully I can get an invite in 11-14 and then I will have to go to Worlds in 15+.

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT CONFIRMED, IT IS HIGHLY SPECULATIVE!!!

Pastimes will have one (they always get big tourneys)
Milwaulkee will have one (he ran one last year, don't see why he wouldn't again)
Manitowoc will have one (they always get big tourneys)
Rockford will likely have one (75 ppl for Citys, plus people love Camille)
Green Bay might have one (their leagues are pretty big. I think they had one last year)

Anything south of Chicago, I have no idea.

Awww gee thanks Bullados, I sure hope so, but we only had 68 for Cities lol Still #3 in the country tho. Sure glad I made extra cookies! But anyway, fingers crossed. They probably think we're too close to Niles tho. :frown: I know it would Rock in Rockford with our 2 newspapers and 2 TV Stations that love Pokemon and cover all our events, now that I've explained to them that it's THE thing to put on the front pages! :wink:

bullados said:
THIS INFORMATION IS NOT CONFIRMED, IT IS HIGHLY SPECULATIVE!!!

Pastimes will have one (they always get big tourneys)
Milwaulkee will have one (he ran one last year, don't see why he wouldn't again)
Manitowoc will have one (they always get big tourneys)
Rockford will likely have one (75 ppl for Citys, plus people love Camille)
Green Bay might have one (their leagues are pretty big. I think they had one last year)

Anything south of Chicago, I have no idea.

You do understand that there will only be 49 Gyms in the USA. 1 in P.R. = 50 I highly doubt that Wisconsin/Chicago area will get 5 of those. JMHO. My guess is that each PTO (depending on how much of an area they cover ) will only get 1-2 Gyms to run.

How many PTOs are there in the USA??

Keith

As far as I know, each of those areas I outlined has a different PTO. Niles has Pastimes, Milwaulkee has Broken Lizard, Manitowoc has MPB, Green Bay has Gnome Games, and Rockford has Camille. The reason I thought GB might not get one is because it's less than an hour from Manitowoc and they didn't get one last year. BL got one last year even though he's only 1.5 hrs from Pastimes...

Back