Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

when/where Mississippi Valley Regionals?

ColdCoates90

Has anyone found out anything on the date/location of this regionals?

[edit]modified title to indicate the OP is asking, as opposed to informing~RR[/edit]

Last edited by a moderator:
St. Louis, Missouri piglets....

Date and details to be announced.

Expect 2007 to go DEEP SOUTH...(see a pattern?)

Thanks

M45

yeah it doesnt matter where it is ill go if i can get a ride, lol

remember the thing we talked about vince?

Final Date/Location to be announced on January 5th, 2006!!!

Just wait guys, this one is going to be HUGE!!!

A Regional, the likes of which you have never seen before, and you have LIKED my last 2!!!

You think Arlington and Memphis were big...check this out!!!

M45

If you're into Pokemon that much, check with your local PTO or TO before scheduling trips. He could've told you this. Have fun on your trip.

Team Cook said:
If you're into Pokemon that much, check with your local PTO or TO before scheduling trips. He could've told you this. Have fun on your trip.
yeah well I figured they were telling the truth when they said it was for May.

meganium45 said:
22nd for St. Louis...
Perfect! :thumb: have fun everyone I'm gonna have to skip this one.

Last edited:
Date sounds okay... but I'll have to really want to go to this one to make it... it's farther for me travel to St. Louis now versus 6 months ago. We'll see...

ST Pika said:
Date sounds okay... but I'll have to really want to go to this one to make it... it's farther for me travel to St. Louis now versus 6 months ago. We'll see...
Believe me, you'll really want to go. Vince goes all out on events. I mean all out. This one will be easily be in the top 3 best, if not the best. :thumb:

Yeah, I know Vince runs good events... M45 has a great reputation about doing that. We'll see what kinda work schedule I got.

Back