Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Where are the Official National Results

Curry

Does anyone know when the National results will be posted? There is nothing official listed on the POP site about winners or invitees. All we have so far is Sensei's post. The side events haven't even been sanctioned. With the impact these will have on our ratings they should have already been uploaded.

is anyone out there?? what is the delay in the tournaments getting the results posted. These will have a bearing on the rankings. (regarding world invites)
I would think that the results would have been posted as the 1st tournament took place 12 days ago.

Does anyone know what the problem is??????

I'd hardly consider the results as being "late" considering that we just had a three-day weekend....never mind that there was travel involved for all the organizing parties...:nonono:

'mom

And don't forget, this was the NATIONALS!

Using SNT (Standard Nationals Time), the results should be posted in September.

(Just kidding! I would suspect that the software is STILL causing problems.)

We need to get all of the pieces together before we can get them in to POP, things like penalty reports, manually run events, etc. Also take into consideration that all of us have regular jobs in conjunction with running events and real life.

SD PokéMom said:
I'd hardly consider the results as being "late" considering that we just had a three-day weekend....never mind that there was travel involved for all the organizing parties...:nonono:

'mom

Actually Mom, they live in Dayton (an hour away) and the results should have been in before the weekend. POP posted the top 3 last week.

davechri said:
And don't forget, this was the NATIONALS!

Using SNT (Standard Nationals Time), the results should be posted in September.

(Just kidding! I would suspect that the software is STILL causing problems.)

Dave, I like your attitude. Are you a werewolf ;)

DaytonGymLeader said:
We need to get all of the pieces together before we can get them in to POP, things like penalty reports, manually run events, etc. Also take into consideration that all of us have regular jobs in conjunction with running events and real life.

I guess I don't understand the process then (I'm not a TO, I just work for one). Are you referring to turning in the tournament paperwork or uploading the results. From what I can see on the POP site none of the events have even been sanctioned yet. I thought that events were supposed to be sanctioned 14 days in advance. And aren't results due within 14 days of each individual event?

There should have been a higher priority on uploading the results. My son played in every Modified tourney that weekend and the results will play a significant part in our deciding whether we need to go to 1 or 2 stadium challenges. I can guarantee that the Stadium Challenge results will ALL be reported by 7/19 (2 days after the event) so that they can be factored into the final standings for invites.

As long as the results are factored before the rating invites there is no problem. I'm more worried about the 2 huge events right before that cut-off. It would be horrible to not get those results counted.

I'm referring to all of it. There were a few events that did run on paper. Those need to be converted to a TRN file for upload/emailing to POP. We've got penalties from 4 days worth of events that all of the judges haven't submitted yet.

It is recommended that events be sanctioned 14 days in advance. It is required that they be reported to POP in 14 days. It's only the 6th. Are those 14 days business or calendar days? There's no specification. Going off of calendar days,
the 8th is the reporting deadline for Thursday's events, the 9th for Friday's, the 10th for Saturdays, and the 11th for Sunday's. They'll be in POP's hands before then.

Also, the TO doesn't live in Dayton, he lives in Michigan. We're not the TOs for the Origins events. Again, I'd like to point out that we do have personal lives outside of these events. We've just recovered from the convention and fully unpacked. Both of us have full time jobs outside of these events. Be patient. Rome wasn't built in a day.

Back