Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Where will Missouri's state take place?

I'd guess B&B Games in Eureka, MO. Thats where they've had it the last few years. I'm sure Vince will pop in soon and have all the information.

Missouri States at B and B Game Shop

Yes, We are scheduled to have Pokemon States on March 24th. My website is in-operable due to a hacker. Vince will probably update the information in due time.

Address:

B and B Game Shop
109 Hilltop Village Center
Eureka, MO 63025
636-938-9989

Call if you have any questions.

Is there a hotel in the area giving block rates for Pokemon Tournament travellers going to Missouri? What's the closest hotel to B&B Games?
Thanks.

Jay, from B&B gave the information about the location.

Date - March 24th

Registration from 9:00 to 10:00 am

2 rounds then lunch, plenty of options close.

Can't wait, as this format is much more diverse than people are giving it credit for!

Oh, and Juniors....Alex will be a judge and WILL NOT play!!!

Vince

Google is your friend.

There are a couple hotels nearby (since Six Flags is right there) in the low-cost chain variety (Holiday Inn, Super 8, America's Best).

More upscale stuff (if you're that type of person) is closer to St. Louis proper. Hampton Inn and Drury Inn 8 miles east are the next closest.

Thanks. I don't need anything fancy, just the closest to the event site. Do you know the closest one?

Vince, is there a hotel with a discounted rate for pokemon players for the tourny like the one in Oklahoma is setting up?

Nope, but there are plenty of lower dollar hotels right up and down the I-44 strip within 15 miutes of the event.

Drury Inn is a favorite, and there are some other very good ones.

The rates are all pretty low this time of year.

Vince

Ok. a little over a week away, and everyone is getting stoked for this event.

And, it would seem we have some state champions that will be in the room trying to add to their coffers!

Congrats to the following State Champions (2012) who will be in the house in Missouri!

Mason H. - Masters Kansas CHAMPION!!!
Brian H. - Seniors FLORIDA Champion!!!
Trevor L. - Juniors Kansas CHAMPION!!!

I am sure there are more that I am missing who are coming from Nebraska, Kansas, Arkansas, Illinois, Indiana, Tennessee, and many, many other States!!

B&B always throws a GREAT party, and we can't wait to see you all there!!!

Vince

Ok. a little over a week away, and everyone is getting stoked for this event.

And, it would seem we have some state champions that will be in the room trying to add to their coffers!

Congrats to the following State Champions (2012) who will be in the house in Missouri!

Mason H. - Masters Kansas CHAMPION!!!
Brian H. - Seniors FLORIDA Champion!!!
Trevor L. - Juniors Kansas CHAMPION!!!

I am sure there are more that I am missing who are coming from Nebraska, Kansas, Arkansas, Illinois, Indiana, Tennessee, and many, many other States!!

B&B always throws a GREAT party, and we can't wait to see you all there!!!

Vince

I will be at MO now for masters :D
Won your neighbor to the souths state last weekend. (AR)

Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Crush Crush TT - Congrats on the Arkansas Win....

Add another to this list of our Champions who will be there!!!

Here we go only a FEW days away!!!

Vince

I'll be there too. :D
Are people going to Yeti the day before? I can't remember if they did it for states or if it was just for regionals.

There will be no "Win a Mewtwo" event at Yeti tonight - sorry guys, finding and holding onto 8 Mewtwos right now was IMPOSSIBLE.

We are still doing playtesting at Yeti tonight - Free Pizza Friday, so come and join us!

Thanks,

Meganium45

Back