Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Which Aipom to run in Ambilock?

Porii Sames

One lets you draw some cards, another has that amazing Tail Code to screw up your opponent even more and is a great last ditch effort.

Starting with UL Aimpom and going first is just :nonono:
TM Aimpom has more HP and a better attack. Of course, I agree with idrumprettywell, don't run Cleffa

I play Pom/Weavile/Cinno (meaning a lighter Pom line). I use 2 TR and 1 UL.
Posted with Mobile style...

2 TR and 1 UL is what I use. I've been playing the deck for a decent amount of time and I've found that you really only need to run a 3-3 Ambipom, though sometimes that 1 UL is wished to be a 3rd TR, so if you can, go 3 TR.

I confirm what others have said. Use one Tail Code, and the other 2 or 3 should probably be TR. Or you can split it 2/2 if you run a 4-4 Ambipom.

If you know your opponent has no seeker, you can move all their energy to a benched pokemon... however the deck itself abuses seeker, so I would suggest not using it at all. Just TR aipom. For every time you use UL aipom, you could have had a TR one instead.

If you know your opponent has no seeker, you can move all their energy to a benched pokemon... however the deck itself abuses seeker, so I would suggest not using it at all. Just TR aipom. For every time you use UL aipom, you could have had a TR one instead.

They still "lose" their attachment.

Its a tough call. But, in the end, consistency wins.

Back