Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Which Dukull?

Shiny Duskull. It has the most health and a no energy attack. If you can't get your hands on a shiny one, go with the SF one that puts a damage counter on them for one energy,

Shiny Duskull. It has the most health and a no energy attack. If you can't get your hands on a shiny one, go with the SF one that puts a damage counter on them for one energy,

I agree with you. Go by everything he just said Marill95! :thumb:

I agree with Burmy, the shiny duskull would work better here.

on the minority, i preffer the Reapr cloth duskull, just because there is no need for a rare candy much of the time.

on the minority, i preffer the Reapr cloth duskull, just because there is no need for a rare candy much of the time.

but when space issues come up, that 1 Dusclops is gonna be the first thing to go. And I'd much rather have an extra spot then a useless evo I might not use for the majority of my matches.

marill95's running a 1-0-1 line there koolkidkaz, so I don't think reaper cloth dusky would work very well in this case...but if marill95 decided to go a 1-1-1 line up, then it'd be a decent idea

Go with the Shiny as I already said. If you don't have the Shiny go with the Duskull from SF (not the one that you have to flip a coin to attack the other one)

I really don't think you could go bad no matter which way you go. I used Reaper Cloth Duskull at nats and it worked wonders. I also see a lot of people successfully using shiny Duskull.

Why would you ever use Reaper Cloth Duskull?

You want to drop Dusknoir in one turn... you kids are not playing the Noir tech right if you just leave the Dusclops bench sitting.

There are reasons to play Reaper Cloth Duskull, though you're right that as a tech he's probably better off playing the 1-0-1 line.

Reaper cloth = Must play

My opinion on Shiny Duskull. Yes it has 60 HP but dusclops has more.
I promise if you put those 3 damage on yourself... Anything can knock you out. Seriously I dont think I could ever see the reason to play shiny duskull. If you choose to run it come over to the trade forums cause I got a couple collecting dust. *wait they are in a sleeve and toploader*

*Edit* Dark one eye Dusclops is the play from there*

Why would you ever use Reaper Cloth Duskull?

You want to drop Dusknoir in one turn... you kids are not playing the Noir tech right if you just leave the Dusclops bench sitting.

Reaper Cloth Duskull is the better play in a deck that is Broken Time-Space/Stage 1 heavy and that would not use Rare Candy otherwise, such as a Glaceon variant or, dare I say it, Abomasnow.

In GeChamp, or most other Stage 2 decks, though, I would say a 1-0-1 Shiny Duskull is better.

Great point my reply was just comparing the 2 shiny vs. Reaper. My experience with this is in my flygon deck and it helps to have something evolved on your bench, so reaper cloth is the obvious choice. If you can blow a candy go for shiny.

1-1-1 Dusknoir tech with 2 BTS is the play

...Not necessarily, of course. Like, in a deck that needs other stadiums to function or SP decks? If you want to tech in Dusknoir in an SP deck, I would say the way to go is 1-0-1 with 2x Rare Candy, so as to take up less space and not assist the opponent.

Back