Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

which hotels you staying at???

goldedda

well this thread is where you are staying so we fellow members can meet each other

I'm staying at the crown plaza at union station

Last edited:
Westin.

Let's see how many ppl we can crowd into the lobby playtesting for Nats. I'll put the over/under at 25 currently ^_^.

WESTIN.

We have such a large number of players there. We could, probably, all chip in $10 and, actually, book a conference room for playtesting and kickin' it.

Last edited:
Damn.. I live in Denmark, but if I could afford it, i was so staying at westin ;P Sounds like thats the place to be, before the tourny kicks off.

It's called Priceline. I got mine a couple months ago, $55, 4 star, Downtown area. I think Hotels (or one of the others) was giving out $61 or something like that.

WESTIN.

We have such a large number of players there. We could, probably, all chip in $10 and, actually, book a conference room for playtesting and kickin' it.
If I can get a room at the westin I would be interested in a conference room. I'm sure many others would be too.

Probs the Sheraton cuz of the points we got get us free nights in the imperial suite (and we're platnium ranked members!!). I'm probably going to bunk w/ other people to if i playtest late enough...

Just wondering, what are the rates at the Westin seeing that's where everyone was staying. also, what hotel did the travel awards support?

Back