Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

which pokemon could take over the world?

Slowpoke. It's incredibly lazy and has a lack of brainpower, like all of our excellent leaders.

using this same logic, snorlax could easily do it. not only is it bigger and stronger than slowpoke, but all it does is sleep and eat. king of lazy. king of the world.

How do I say this kindly. . . Snorlax needs a big chair. With all the funds for that giant office we could be spending money to transform pokemon centers into fast food joints with chanseys serving the food wearing cool hats! Am I alone on this movement?

The answer to any hypothetical Pokemon question is Celebi. It can manipulate through TIME, and there may be infinitely many of it at any one point in time by simply having Celebis from multiple times teleport to the same. Knowing the future and influencing the past at will make Celebi theoretically invincible.

^If you're going along that track, Dialga would be ruling over Celebi. Anyways, Arceus is what could rule the world, I think that in the Movie it's immune to every type that it has the plate for?

*ahem*
*Points at Magikarp*

THAT THING IS EVIL!!!! When it evolves it rampages and kills everything we love!!!

Pokemon that CAN'T take over the world:

- Magikarp (...really.)
- Bidoof (squish)
- Bibarel (durr, durr, squish)
- Sunkern

Pretty much anything else, if it was REALLY intelligent, could apply its abilities carefully and control the world with them - assuming it simply intimidated people into following what they say.

Dunsparce- he is suppressed in his ability to evolve. If it did evolve, THAT is when we all need to fear it.

Pikachu Would take over the world by inspiring massive groups of people to fall in love with its cuteness thus allowing it to win any political argument just by looking cute.

Ditto used Transform!
Ditto copied the your ICBM!
Ditto initiated Launch Sequence!
The attack is super effective!
Washington, D.C. is knocked out!
You are out of dishonest politicians!
You blacked out!

A bit biased, but I think Chansey can. Everyone who eats her egg automatically falls in love with her and is happy. The possibilities are endless!

amphy, shouldn't we be wanting an army of meowth w/ payday for all of those things?? that could come in handy right about now for everyone..

You all FLAIL!

It's all about Jirachi in this situation.
It can grant any wish...

Or Weezing....

Everybody is scared to death of getting sick now ah' days.

Back