Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Which Zelda is your favorite?

King3567

Mine (so far) is Wind Waker just cuz it was my intro to the series. I dont count Twighlight Princess cuz i have not beat it yet but it rox.

P.S. Target is selling a replica of links master sword, shield, letter of authenticity and TP's soundtrack for 40 bux....ill pick it up tommorrow to tell ya how it is :biggrin:

EDIT: i justify the purchase above because it is basically like paying for the 100 dollar version of Halo 3 im gonna get lol

OoT no doubt about it.

Ocarina of Time... simply amazing... i don't know how they expect any new zelda game to live up to OoT, its simply the best of the series!

Link to the Past. Say what you will about "lol snes" but it had the single best backstory of any Zelda (read the SNES manual for it, it goes into way more detail than the intro), and quite frankly it was one of the largest and most involved games in the series.

It blows Ocarina of Time so far out of the water it sails over an arbitrarily large landmass and lands in another body of inferior water.

I'll be honest...

Four Swords...

No, not "Four Swords Adventures GC lolz." I mean Four Swords for the GBA when it came with Link to the Past...

Probably one of the most brilliant Zelda concepts ever...

(now if only they brought the concept of Ganondorf puking RED blood in OoT to America)

LttP and TP, because OoT's story became predictable to the point where it wasn't very engaging anymore.

I recognize OoT to be the revolutionary game it was to the gaming world in '98, but it didn't have any moments where I was in suspense; and story definitely matters.

Right now? TP.
I never really was able to get into OoT but I loved Wind Waker until I had to scour the high seas for triforce shards. :\ Haven't picked it up since. Link to the Past was good too. I borrowed it once, got to the end and never beat the boss (in fact, I don't think I even tried since I watched my brother do it on his file). u.u;

I can say this many many games have very uninteresting or boring end battles and bosses. That was my favorite part of the game. THe ganadorf Battle both first part then second with the sword fight was probably THE best end boss fight ever simply amazing.

Does anyone know how that worked I mean you used a code and your name and stuff was transsfered to a different game even what you do to the 2 parents child is effected in whichever game you play second. I get how game stuff can be transsfered but how does it transfer you name or character name or what ever to the new game how is a code that can do all that created

Back