Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

BW-on White Kyurem and his Best Buds

Status
Not open for further replies.

canderson

I absolutely love White Kyurem, and I needed to make a deck with him, so ill explain as i go along

Pokemon - 11 (all basics)

3 - White Kyurem EX - PLS (96/135) (thought about maybe one more)
3 - Victini EX - PLS (18/135) (risky but needed for energy acceleration T1)
1 - Kyurem EX - BSP (BW37) (special energy discard)
2 - Kyurem - PLF (31/116) (Frost Spear for White Kyurem EX setup)
1 - Kyurem - BSP (BW44) (Glaciate also for setup KOs)
1 - Reshiram - BWB - (26/114) (goes with the theme and Blue Flare for surprise KOs)

Trainers - 34

1 - Crystal Edge - Ace Spec (+50 to 100 base PLUS 10 for ever damage counter means you only need 30 damage on White Kyurem EX to KO anything without a Cape or Evolite.......or Aspercita gym on rare occasions)
4 - Professor Juniper
4 - N
1 - Colress
1 - Cheren
2 - Skyla
4 - Pokemon Catcher
4 - Hypnotoxic Laser
3 - Ultra Ball
2 - Superior Energy Retrieval
1 - Energy Retrieval
1 - Escape Rope
1 - Full Heal
3 - Skyarrow Bridge
2 - Verbank City Gym

Energy - 15

6 - Basic Fire Energy
6 - Basic Water Energy
3 - Double Colorless Energy

Well the strategy of this deck is to start with Victini EX and start attaching Energy on turn one. I thought about running Victory Piece, but then I couldn't get the extra 50 damage with White Kyurem EX. The deck needed some sort of energy acceleration and i find it works out pretty well. OH and when u start using Turbo Energizer, you keep going until the wheels fall off because 2 of those you are set up to start using White Kyurem EX. I decided to go with Laser-Bank because the 30 damage Sets up a OHKO on an unbuffed EX (with the Crystal Edge). The Regular Kyurems are there to also set up White Kyurem EX, so even if i dont draw into White Kyurem EX turn one then I can use Victini EX to set up Kyurem! ive found this deck is pretty consistant, my only problem is getting Victini EX turn one, cuz after turn 1 I almost always dump the Victini EX with my Ultra Balls.

So tell me what u think! Questions? Comments? I wanna make this deck better if I can
Ive heard the new Chandelure is a good combo with White Kyurem EX, but that ruins consistency cuz i gotta evolve then, But if i get them i will try that too. thanks for reading and maybe you can try it out, its fun to play and it works too :lol:

If you're using LaserBank, you have no real use for 3 whole Skyarrow and you might want to opt for a couple of Float Stone.

Also, I personally like Chandelure over Victini EX for Fire Acceleration.

If you're using LaserBank, you have no real use for 3 whole Skyarrow and you might want to opt for a couple of Float Stone.

Also, I personally like Chandelure over Victini EX for Fire Acceleration.

Ill try and get a few Chaldelure and ill try it out, but while in at it y not try Emboar??
........although they do serve different purposes, NVM lol
ill try the float stone idea, thanks alot, i wanna make this good enough for NATS, but i might take Darkrai Hydreigon, we will see

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back