Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

White out - Reshiram/Emboar on MD-BW Nats ?

dear gym,

i will have nats next weekend, our format is md-bw with bw rules, i expect lot of luxchomp, vilegar, chen lock and maybe even some sabley donk, if they are now so buffed ...

what do you think about whit out on this, old, format ?

i kinda like it in way like - reshiram has a ton of hp, donk will have a ton of problems to ko it, sp decks also cant ohko it and vs vilegar i can easily ohko gengar and after heads on fs i can build ne reshiram with no problems = this card looks pretty interesting to my meta. emboar has abilit so no shadow room dmg, no sprays, no mesprit, just two things sux - retreat 4 awww and tepig with 60 hp (cuz donk) but anyway white out looks cool imo, but :

1.) i would like to play probably 4-4 spiritomb-sabley (3-3 at least), what makes my donk matchup pretty easy to beat a and both cards in full counts make my deck pretty stationary and is hard to make me bad draws. sabley is great vs chen locks discards, spiritomb helps me get emboar out asap and slow down sp decks start.
but this make my deck pretty think in count ouf usable cards, whitch sux.

2.) idk if to play ninetales of just 6-8 starters, 3-4 reshi and 3-2-3/4-2-4 or so emboar + 1-2 uxie and 1 Q. here i would appreciate pretty much the most advices.

3.) after thinking about all mus, i found that i cant play energy retrieval, only fishermans, so i would like to find some balanced count of energies. i wanna play probably some warp, mby rescue and than a ton of fire like 12+ at least.

so i hope, that here on gym is any1 who would help me and tell me his/her opinions to my questions and probably help me to make my deck asap in best possible build.

ty 2 every1

GL you on nats guys !

Have you tested Emboar with Forretress LA?? Forretress, Shuckle Promo, Emboar. Good Luck! Also, do not forget Unown Return from HGSS. Gottat get the energy of the Shuckle Engine!

We actually had a guy win McKinney with that deck. It can be a T2 win if you draw fires with shuckle.

Now sniping decks and all of those things are bad. I had a friend that forgot to pick up the energy off of shuckle with an unown or SSU.

I then proceeded to snipe his shuckle with Yanmega to get the KO and making it so he could not win...

Back