Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Who collects Japanese cards?

TonySandlin

Especially from the old Ex series. I'm trying to get to the bottom of this code problem, but I dont have any Japanese cards. If you dont know what I mean by code, take a look at the bottom left corner and you should see a 9 digit code. Each common can have up to a 3 different codes in English and a separate code for the RH, however, I have found that the 1st edition Japanese cards may have more than 1 different code. Since these codes dont seem to follow exactly the same rules that the English ones do, I would like some help from Japanese collectors to figure out exactly what the pattern is.

If you have more than one of a particular common card from any of the old EX series in JAPANESE, please let me know. I'm not looking to trade, just to find out the number of different codes any one common card could have. If you have more than one 1/e card of the same common card, that would be even better.

Thanks!

I collect JPN but only recently began going further back than BW. I do have some VS cards with codes on them if that works? I can take a look tonight.

Unfortunately, the only one that have codes that are different are Ex Ruby & Sapphire - EX Power Keepers. I cant find any good pictures online and the Japanese stores aren't getting back to me about my question lol

Back