Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Who Knows ?

Its easier to ask what deck, provided an absence of complete horrid luck, DOESNT beat Sablelock. Honestly, barring a bad luck start, anything can take on Sablelock.

It's isn't really what beats sablelock, it's more can they get an unlucky hand/coin flips. You really have no choice, especially against a sableye start.

to bluntly answer your question good sir, anything beats it. like the posts above mine, barring a two flip on Cyrus' Initiative and a horrid start on your part, sablelock is nothing more than a speed bump.

Sablelock has great disruption power, often barring your opponent's setup. But when it comes right down to it, Sablelock has very little raw attacking power. So, if you can get something with decent HP and damage set up, and get it set up fast, chances are Sablelock will have to resort to sniping things on the bench because it doesn't have the attack power to take on the active. Eventually, they will fall behind in the prize trade, and the non-Sablelock player will take a lead and possibly win the game. Against one Sablelock deck, I set up two Jumpluffs with a full bench and KOd multiple Pokemon. He fell behind, and after he managed to kill one Jumpluff, I had topdecked into the stuff I needed for another Jumpluff. He scooped with me having two prizes left and him having three because his bench was so bad.

So overall, any deck can beat Sablelock, as long as it gets set up to do 110 damage over the course of two turns.

By the logic of every single person in this thread, I can easily come in and say if your hand isn't good OR the sableye player gets two heads on initiative (we're not even going to discuss wager or let loose), the game is just over. Doesn't really make sense =/

Back