Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Who will be at Worlds ?

Michel

Qualified at the National Championship in Belgium : Laetitia DELHAUSSE

Guardian (with an invite for Worlds) : Michel DELHAUSSE

We're happy to see you again :wink: :thumb:

:clap: I will be there win or lose. Already booked a hotel room to safeguard myself. I would never miss all the fun worlds brings because bar none its the best event in the pokemon year.

Look for the Gecko, (PA 11-14 state champ), Mr. Twister, (VA 11-14 state champ), and the Old Man, (I am ever going to do better than third in a major tournament?), to be there :)

Last edited:
*coughs politely*

Isn't the thread about who WILL be at Worlds, not who wants to be/assumes they will win a trip/invite?

Back on topic, please...

'mom

hi michel

we met us in lucca and 1st worlds i was very sorry that i don't saw you at 2nd worlds but this year we will see us

daniel cohen

Last edited:
I WILL BE THERE! And Windjet Will Be Driving. And The Anaconda Is Thinking About it.

i am actualy going to be there early, cuz i want to site see, before i am stressed out at worlds.
i dont even know why i got a room, sence i wont be sleeping at all while at worlds.

i havent won a gym or regional, and dont plan on nationals, but my hotel is already paid.

ATTN!!!!:
IF YOU ARE LOOKING TO BOOK A ROOM AT THE TOWN & COUNTRY, YOU WONT GET ONE!
all the rooms are reserved for players, and cant even acomadate all the players even.

i got a recemendation for down the street for a dollar more per night, but will rise if you dont reserve now.

-Professor ultimatedra

Will be there with my son! Room and flight already booked! Will be a blast in San Diego! (Town & Country had better honor my reservation!!! )

Keith

Jasper, Jeanette and Arco are going to play at Worlds.
Today they won their invites at the German Nationals.

Jasper 1st 10-

Arco 1st 11-14
Jeanette 2nd 11-14

Last edited:
I'll be there, it's like 15 minutes away from my house. And i'll be looking to meet as many pokegym members as possible.

we will be at worlds

we will be at worlds

Jasa 10 - won a trip and invite in slovenian nat.
me 15+ won an invite (Jasa is my son so i travel with him

we will try to get invite for Aljosa (my other son - 3rd at NC) in Switzerland or Italy

Taylor "Dragonitegirl" Mitchell will be there along with her faithful sidekick --"dad" (me)

Can't let her invite from last year go to waste now can we......Now if only 1 of us can win the trip....!!

We are Cali bound!!

See everyone there

Clay M

Back