Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Who would like to help make a detailed article for INFERNAPE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaBest345

This would help alot of people get to UNDERSTAND the quality of this deck.
It is most likely going to be a force next year and those others should be prepared to play with it or against.
I need someone who has played Infernape and won a couple of BR's to show it's worth.
I have a list.
I have a strategy.
I NEED matchups.
I NEED tech advice.
Together from there it could be made and edited so if any one is interested, post on this thread.
-Steve

I hear there are already a couple waiting to be reviewed (annoying, seeing as how this would be a great thing before nats! =P)

All I know is that gym's article be pretty dang good if someone beat me to it! :(

dang that sucks, well if the gym's making one then like Patriach said "it should be pretty dang good!"

now close this thread.

http://pojo.com/pokemon/tips/2007/6-22-gunit.shtml
I made that article for infernape. If any of you are interested you should check it out. About 2 of the matchups are wrong though.

So thats you. Pretty good article there. My son and I enjoyed it. His deck is about 4 cards different.

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

Kettler went undefeated at 32 straight battle roads with the monkey.

I was able to take him to a game three sudden death in the finals. Funny I told him I had to go since I had parked at a meter that needed coins after 7:00. But I stayed thinking he would make quick work of me. We get to the car at 7:18 and there is a ticket on it. But It was worth it. I even offered to trade decks for game three cause I knew he could probable play my deck better too. Kettlers the Champ. Oh and I contested the ticket and they threw it out.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back