Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Who's participating in the Grinder that is coming from another country?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragonstar

I'm just wondering how many people are planing on participating in the Grinder from a country other then the U.S.A., Canada, and Mexico? If you are just post here and tell everyone what country you are traveling from.

Last edited:
Players from Austria, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Philippines, Singapore, Slovenia, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, the United States of America, and many more countries will be converging over Walt Disney World for the Pokemon Trading Card Game World Championships 2004.
-Phil

GymLeaderPhil said:
Players from Austria, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Philippines, Singapore, Slovenia, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, the United States of America, and many more countries will be converging over Walt Disney World for the Pokemon Trading Card Game World Championships 2004.
-Phil
I know there playing in the main event Phil and I saw your webpage that tells all about the event thanks for all the info. I'm just wondering how many people from other countries are playing in the grinder that don't already have invites?

Outside of those countries that speak fluent English and those who know the language, much of the non-English Pokemon Players in the world do not read this message board or post. You'll have a hard time finding out if players from the countries I listed above have friends/family playing in the Grinder.
-Phil

This is redundant, since there is already a topic asking who is going to play in the grinder; people from overseas have already responded there.

Locking...*click*

'mom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back