Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Why does every one use dellicaty?????

matticus3

please tell me why everyone uses dellicatty and how do you use him??? which set is the one that everyone uses from?? :rolleyes:

Single card discussion belongs in the correct forum. Moving....

People use the holo Delcatty from EX: Ruby & Sapphire (there is also a rare one from that set).
It has a PokePower that once a turn, lets you discard an energy card and draw three cards.

Also, the reason Delcatty happens to be so popular, it has to do with the fact that the current Modified format is starved for efficient card drawing. People need card drawing more than just once per turn, and with the Supporter rule, one of the very few other options for drawing is Delcatty.

hi! this is Eric vanderhelm they put them in for their pokepower energy draw. they can discard an energy tobe able to draw 3 cards. you don't need it if you have TV reporter and bills maintenance, it sucks that you cant put bill in anymore eh.

matticus3 said:
hi! this is Eric vanderhelm they put them in for their pokepower energy draw. they can discard an energy tobe able to draw 3 cards. you don't need it if you have TV reporter and bills maintenance, it sucks that you cant put bill in anymore eh.
The point is that you can use Energy Draw and TV Reporter in the same turn, not that you should use one because you don't have the other. Another reason (one of the main reasons) that people use Delcatty is the trainer card Oracle, which searches your deck for 2 cards and puts them on the top of your deck. You can Oracle and then immediately draw the cards with Energy Draw the same turn without having to wait another turn to use a supporter to draw the cards.

matticus3 said:
hi! this is Eric vanderhelm
Do you mean to say that you're someone different from the matticus3 who started the thread?

I think the nicer thing is the fact that you can use Oracle and then Delcatty's Power to get 2 cards you want right now plus one bonus random card.

I use Delcatty for the Oracle-Energy Draw-Magnetic Field combo...
And even after Oracle becomes non tournament legal I'll still use Energy Draw-Magnetic Field combo...

Back