Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Why does everyone hate the Yankees?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dragonman

Like every other baseball fan in Texas, I hate the Yankees. But really, what started everyone's hatred for them? Why does everyone have such biast feelings for them? Can they really be all that bad?

Well, they are known as the Evil Empire.
Why you ask?
They can get any player, because they have too much money.
They have won 26 World Series(I Think, not sure). Which I believe is the most ALL-TIME(Once Again I Think).
Been in the playoffs pretty much every year( Even though I don't think they will make it this year).

But as the New Millenium as shown, money can no longer buy you championships(NO WORLD SERIES SINCE THE TURN O THE CENTURY).
Skill is the factor now more than ever( i know it was before, but having money helped a lot).

The Yankees are and always will be the team everybody loves to hate.
Right now I believe the Yankees are suffering from The A-Rod Jynx.
I believe the year after he leaves they will win the World Series.

That Is All
MadHatter

Because in recent years they have tried to buy talent instead of grow it, and they suck at doing it. I also hate how I have to wait for the Yankees highlights before I see any other teams (particularly West Coast Teams), but it's like that for every sport.

Yeah I perferr the Mets. My brother likes the Yankees.
They aer not as good as they used to be.

I Live in Texas do not mix all us Texas people into one group!~

They're OK, but I now I am leaning towards to Mets and maybe Marlins. Yankees had dissapointed me lately.

Blastoise-shellshocker said:
They're OK, but I now I am leaning towards to Mets and maybe Marlins. Yankees had dissapointed me lately.
Um, That Makes No Sense... I mean if you like a team, changing it cuz they are doing bad, means ur really not a fan of the team, ur just a fan of the team always winning... Anybody will tell you, A True Fan of a certian team, is one that likes them whether they end up in first or dead last, just as you stick with the team thru whatever they go thru...
Drew

But as the New Millenium as shown, money can no longer buy you championships(NO WORLD SERIES SINCE THE TURN O THE CENTURY).

Not true. They won in 2000 vs the Mets in the subway series. (or was it 2001??)

Basically everyone said what needs to be said about the Yanks. Mets for lyyyyyyyyyyyyyfe. <33

Btw, jesschow, the Yankees are a baseball team in USA.

Well, i hate them because they took Babe Ruth from my team.(Dumb owner trying to fund a musical) anyway, heting the yanks is just somthing Red Sox fans like myself have just always hated. But i hate them for more, they buy their wins(which doesnt work well)...They buy these All-Star caliber players, and ruin their career( like A-Rods career will be ruined soon)because of the pressure George S.(cant spell his name) puts on them

forget about the yankees, man the team we should be talking about is the KC Royals, wow what a team, there skillz are off the chart, i mean there team is full with great stars, i think that everyone knows all the players on the royals, oh wait my bad, this is opposite day, really though i hate the yankees, look at teams that dont have that much money and are starting to do well, like twins or, even the detroit tigers, wow what a cinderella team they are right now.

TheDarkTwins said:
Um, That Makes No Sense... I mean if you like a team, changing it cuz they are doing bad, means ur really not a fan of the team, ur just a fan of the team always winning... Anybody will tell you, A True Fan of a certian team, is one that likes them whether they end up in first or dead last, just as you stick with the team thru whatever they go thru...
Drew

Exactly.

It's awesome when you're a fan of a team forever while they're doing bad, and then the next year you're leading the league. Detroit <3

I hate the Cubs, but my uncle is a huge fan of them. His favorite line to say is,"There's always next year." DarkTwins is exactly right. I've loved the Rangers forever and they usually are dead last in the AL West. I don't like the Yankees because they take a bunch of arrogant superstars and make them one team just because they can. Derek Jeter is the only exception.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back