Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Wi-Fi tourney with prizes ROUND 2 PAIRINGS UP

Status
Not open for further replies.

metricus

Well the router is finally up and running again so I'm hosting a tournoment.
As mentioned in the title there will be prizes.
I have 16 slots and each round will be a week long, or more if necessary.

The prizes are

1st place...Any of the following prizes or a special Ev trained lv.100

2nd place...Any of the following prizes or a lv.100(not ev tained)

3rd and 4th place...a special lv.50 pokemon(most of which are ev trained)

the names of the prize pokemon will be made known to the winners

Da Rules
The teams may be different each battle
If there are any questions on legal pokemon, or if you think your opponent had an unfair advantage please PM me
Single battles
If the two people battling each have different results as to who won then I will battle each and deside who most likely won or deside based on what I know about that person
A tie meens both people proceed to the next round resulting in an odd number of people in which case we will have a bye
A hacked pokemon is an immidient disqualification
Item clause- no more then one of the same item on any pokemon
Speices clause-No more then one of the same pokemon on your team
The clauses illegal pokemon are listed here.

1.metricus(me)
2.CyberManetric EX
3.twinkle
4.kingofkings715
5.Regis Neo
6.Skarmbliss
7.master of puppets
8.Lugia58
9.vaporeon
10.Taylor2007
11.Maguschild
12.AwsomeLatios
13.Burritogirl
14.LAZYKID
15.SeiferA
16.little brother

Round 3

Here are the final standings

1st Kingofkings715

2nd Skarmbliss

3rd Master of puppets

4th Regis_Neo

Oh and Azure Kite saids this tourney want get anybody so prove him wrong and sign-up

Last edited:
meh sign me on. Lemme see how good the ppl on the gym are. And you are going to update with rules right? Legendaires, clauses and all.

im so in lolz sign me up!!!! ubers or no ubers, detail the clauses asap and restrictions but no matta im in lolz

Yea pokegym players crushing everyone in the video games please lolz 98% of everyone in the gym is horrible in the vg lolz

*laughs maniacly again*
Oh and by the way Metricus(my brother) is out right now but when he gets home I'll let him know so he can update uber/no uber rules and anything else necessary to a "doomed to fail" tournament. I'm looking forward to being crushed by the peoples hammer also.

One uber per team? lol, I can just see half the teams here being Rain Dance-oriented with Kyogre...and you do know the only real reason the Lati@s are uber is because of Soul Dew...

Also, what is the official stance on what are called "legendaries" here? (ie, Shaymin, Celebi, Jirachi, etc). Any limits, or can we only use one, or are they lumped in with ubers here? Personally, I think using "koffing's" tier list would be the best way to go about this, but since you're the host it's up to you...

Finally, 6vs6 or 3vs3 format?

Last edited:
Can we use our hacked Darkrai, Shaymin, Areus?

Explosion/Destiny Bond Clause?

Wobby with leftovers?

Double Battle, Single Battle?
~Cyber~

Last edited:
As I said, doomed to fail. There are multiple unspecified rules. People will not have enough time to prepare. People will drop out. Doomed to fail. *laughs maniacly again*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back