Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Wi State Report

BigginZZZ

well it started off good me axe arvel ville valo AND MY MOM! well my mom drove we left about 7 20 in the morning afer eating cinimon toast crunch well we left and got there at about quarter to 11. we all whent in and sat down and my mom and ville valo started to play my mom won aginst david h's deck that ville valo played well i still didnt know what i was going to play i had a idea but u jst never know well i finaly decided to play a breeloom magniton deck.

this is what it looks like

1 pidgeyot
3 dunsparce
3 shroomish
3 breeloom ( 2 fighting 1 grass )
2 magnimite
2 magniton

1 suprize time machine
1 pokemon reversal
2 stevens advice
2 copy cat
2 vs seeker
1 desert ruins
3 celio network
1 ancient tombs
1 pokemon retrevil
2 warp point
2 crystal shard
1 brineys compassion
1 strength charm
2 tv reporter
3 rare candy
2 atm rock

3 fighting
3 electric
3 grass
3 dre
3 scramble

so thats what i played and this is how i did

round 1
me vs team WI with lidicolo/magcargo
i started with a shroomish and go first attack pass he had a ok start got cargo candy for lidi and smoothover well second turn i get out pidgeyot so its looking good i get stuff kinda running its a prize for prize game im up like 1 and he suprize kills me beuase i didnt read lidi right but i still kill him
1-0

round 2
me vs 80 year old dragtrode/ttar
well this had to be the game where i really whanted to kill someone everything was good but he was up on prizes but i had things running so it looked good BUT the old 80 year old *(somthing i cant say)* took 10 minut turns he was one prize up and time and what really makes me mad the stupid judge let round 5 go 14 minuts after time was called to see if any won could win so the just keept playing and i was mad but the judge was a freak anyways i think hes funny and i know someone who would be with him that im not gonna say anyways it p'ed me off i would have won any ways i lose
1-1

round 3
me vs dragy?
i started with shroomish i go first attach pass next turn i have to pass
he kills me nuff siad
1-2

round 4
me vs a grass deck with 5 diffrent chains
i dont know why he played this but i just powend him
2-2

lunch brake we got free pizza and a free pack becuase they meassed up parings first round so we got a little pizza and a little cup of pop well me and axe where still hungry so me him my mom and arvel go up to subway
i love subway

round 5
me vs MY MOM
i really didnt whant this to happen but it did she played magniton blazeiken so i was kinda worried but she only started with a magnimite i go first with a sparce s a r she goes attaches nothing alse from the tv reporter i go evolve into fighting breeloom attack game sorry mom
3-2

round 6
me vs a gardy ex water deck
dont know how this started but all i know desert ruions thank god he got 2 gardy ex out on me i rocked one and killed a other i came out ahead
4-2

round 7 last round befor top 8
me vs a blazekin executtor deck
i have to say this was prooly the game of the day and hears why well we both are hear just taking prize for pize its mass histarya hes knowking stuff out im knocking stuff out well time was called we have to go to suddon death and we only have 1 prize left each well he has a lot out i have a little but all hist stuff he has to flip for i had a pidgeyot and a pidgeyotto well i do all kinds of stuff and do damage well he needs 3 heads to know my pidgeyot he gets 1 my turn i do like 40 after i retrat for a pidgeyotto well hist trn he cant do anything so he retreats for cumbsoken 70 hp well this is a flipping game know and my pidgeyot has 80 on it my pidgeyotto has 40 on it well i drop a magniton and do damage and brineys the pidgeyot evolve the otto into a ot then play a magmite candy into a magniton attach a dre to it and attack with it on hist turn he reteats the cumbsokien and brings up the executor with 3 energy well thats all he has he flips 1 heads so on my turn i retreat and bring up the ot with 40 on it clutch for 40 hist turn all he can do is flip well buy this time every one is aroung up axe and banginbox are right next to me well he has to get 2 out of 3 heads to win if he dosent i win wall this is what happens he rolles and the dice role into a pile of dice so he has to re role and he roles a 1 5 3 i win it was the game of the day
5-2

after all of that i make top 8 and in the top 8 are 7 people from IL and 1 person from WI well i have to face a blaziken deck so i go first this game was not good for me and i get nothing so we go to game 2
5-3
well i start good i go first with a sparce all he has is a pidgey well i get things running and i take it with no problem at all
6-3
well this game i had nothing i couldent draw a thing so i lose
6-4

o well i hade a fun day my mom whent 3-4 so she did really good i was happy ad i had a lot of fun axe got 2nd cuase of the 2 worst starts ever but its all good

props
- axe for geting me my second fighting breeloom
- my mom for going and driving cuase i really didnt whant to drive
- subway
- making top 8

slops
- beating my mom i never whantd to face her
- axe for getting bad starts in top 2
- nicolas for getting cheated becuase the judge is [edit: Uhhhh, NO: keep the racist/sexual references OFF these forums, please! :nonono:]
- the judge for mesing everything up

[edit]

Last edited by a moderator:
the old 80 year old *(somthing i cant say)* took 10 minut turns he was one prize up

I played him round 7. It was my turn and I had one prize left to his 3. I had the game won if I attacked. I remembered he had stalled you and at least one other player besides you to win. Jed said there was one minute letft in the round. I just sat there and stared at my hand. He got all upset and said I stalled him out and kept him out of T8. What goes around comes around buddy...

I cant wait till i play him at reginials. Im goin to get a stop watch and time each and every one of his turns and take just as long plus 30 sec. my next turn. Maybe then he will hurry up his play a little bit. My game with him lasted about 25min and i only took about 5 or 6 turns. Which is nuts!!! 'specialy for everyone taht knows me and knows my playin style. I Play fast, really fast. My acerage turn doesnt last more than 30-45 sec. I was about to reach accross the table and do somethin i would have regreted.
But other than that one guy it was a very poorly ran tourny in general.
Now that ive gone off on my rant:
Good job ryan. Its nice to see you top 8ing in your first premier event
Dave III

Back