4 Steven's Advice
3 Pokemon Reversal
4 TV Reporter
4 Oracle
4 Rock TM
3 Rare Candy
3 PokeNav
2 LPS/some other helpful stadium...

The Point of this deck is to cause major dissruption to your opponent's hand relitively early in the game. I picked Crobat not only for it's dissruption, but also for it's free retreat and it's awesome second attack that poisons and instead of only putting 1 damage counter per turn for the effect, it puts 3. The Rock TM allows me to put the highest stage of evolution of one of my opponent's Pokemon in play back into their hand, therefore making it Crobat Bait (assuming they don't just put it back on the pokemon next turn...:p lol).
After my opponents Pokemon are weakened w/ Poison and have no way to Evolve, I bring up my Wiggly, Boost it, and that's that. I haven't tested this deck, but i hope to soon. Tell me what ya think!
-Swampy

I don't like the synergy of this deck lol. I just don't see Tuff EX as being your main hitter. Now Skyridge Crobat along with HL Crobat would do wonders!

Imagine you can use the Power on the Crobat one turn then Hit for the super poison then switch it out for the Skyridge Crobat for its nice attack:

GCC: Flip 2 coins, does 40 per heads but if both are tails the def. pokemon is now confused and poisoned.

IMO that would work a lot better then Tuff. Actually I don't see why ppl don't add Skyridge Crobat in with the HL Crobats in the decks I have seen on the Gym.

Last edited:
Kyogre said:
I don't like the synergy of this deck lol. I just don't see Tuff EX as being your main hitter. Now Skyridge Crobat along with HL Crobat would do wonders!

Imagine you can use the Power on the Crobat one turn then Hit for the super poison then switch it out for the Skyridge Crobat for its nice attack:

GCC: Flip 2 coins, does 40 per heads but if both are tails the def. pokemon is now confused and poisoned.

IMO that would work a lot better then Tuff.
Aww, thx for postin adam... lol THen what do u suggest other than Wiggly? Maybe a descent water hitter...? I dunno... U'd better come up w/ a new name while ur at it... lol
-Swampy

Last edited:
I suggested the Crobat... Also you need the stadium that removes weaknesses from your bats or fail to a wubbuffett. As for a back up hitter, maybe Skyridge Umbreon? Or something dark to counter weakness?

Pokemon:19
4 Zubat
2 Golbat
2 Crobat (HL)
2 Crobat (SK)
4 Dunsparce
3 Wobbers
1 Ditto

Energy:16
8 Grass Energy
6 Psychic

Trainers: 25
4 Steven's Advice
3 Pokemon Reversal
4 TV Reporter
4 Oracle
4 Rock TM
3 Rare Candy
3 PokeNav
2 Stadium that removes weakness...

That's the fix, no wiggly... Not sure if i like this one, but I'll test both.
-Swampy

Last edited:
And why isn't there Double Rainbow Energy in this deck? Can you say second turn Crobat?

you don't need 4 rock tm.... yeesh.

Just play like 2 and time them right. If you simply rock tm, they're just going to re-evolve next turn unless they've candied. And if they've candied, use one of your 2 on it.

Also, by only playing 2 golbat, you're asking to get Rock Tm'd yourself. And yeah, add DRE cuz its so much better to power it in 1 turn rather than 2.

Kyogre said:
IImagine you can use the Power on the Crobat one turn then Hit for the super poison then switch it out for the Skyridge Crobat for its nice attack:

That would be horrible, the single poison would then replace the triple poison (this was ruled many moons ago with a different triple poison). Straight confusion would be OK, but it is less powerful with the new rules. Any Pokemon that is poisoned and confused will just retreat (unless you play Mirage Stadium and then you don't need the Skyridge version anyway) and you would have used two attacks without getting enough for it.

I am aware of that but you have to consider the odds of getting two tails in a row, its the same as getting 2 heads in a row. If you want to stray away from it you can't deny the fact that it has a decent power and can add to HL Crobat's first attack to end up making them lose their hand. IMO, mass poison and mass hand disruption wins games.

And why isn't there Double Rainbow Energy in this deck? Can you say second turn Crobat?

Pokemon:21
4 Zubat
4 Golbat
2 Crobat (HL)
2 Crobat (SK)
4 Dunsparce
3 Wobbers
1 Ditto

Energy:16
5 Grass Energy
5 Psychic
4 DRE
2 Warp Energy

Trainers: 23
4 Steven's Advice
3 Pokemon Reversal
4 TV Reporter
4 Oracle
2 Rock TM
3 Wally's Training
2 Mirage Stadium/Stadium that removes weakness...

Well, due to the limited fixes, this is what i've come up with thus far. I think this will run a little faster, and I've assured that the ROck TM can't be used against me. Any more fixes?
-Swampy

Last edited:
Pokemon: 16
4 Zubat
4 Golbat
2 Crobat (HL)
2 Crobat (SK)
4 Wynut
2 Wob

Trainers: 27
3 Wally's Training
3 Oracle
2 Crystal Shard
2 Mirage Stadium
2 Ancient tomb
4 Pokemon Reversal
3 PokeNav
3 Steven's Advice
2 Warp Point
2 Acient Techincal Machine (rock)

Energy: 16
6 Phychic
6 Grass Energy
4 Double Rainbow Energy

sry for double posting, but after hearing some suggestions over AIM I've come to the conclusion that this is a much better deck list... lol second one in like 10 mins. XP
-Swampy

personally... i think every crobat needs mirage stadium... if they get tails on a flip to retreat... thats another 60 dmg... you can only run so much switches in a deck...

=-->]-[0t (V)uSt|d<--= said:
mirage stadium will help until you face gardy, u need ancient hill too

oh and with sr cro, 2 words... carry off
Yes, i know this... lol If u have ne suggestions for the current deck, that'd be nice too......................................................................................
-Swampy

but in a crobat, u need to be swarming like mad. 2 Crobat HL doesn't cut it. I'd just run all HL Crobat, screw the SK one... its attack is bad even if its power is alright.

nikePK said:
but in a crobat, u need to be swarming like mad. 2 Crobat HL doesn't cut it. I'd just run all HL Crobat, screw the SK one... its attack is bad even if its power is alright.

I thinks so to i was playing crobat for a little and people crap their pants when u play a bat 2ed turn then 3rd turn then 4th turn because the have a free retret to they are even better if one gets injured retret and use another

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back