Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Will there be a Louisiana States this year?

There had better be. Depending on schedules, I may go to this over Texas or Oklahoma - I want a shot at Steve's title!

(The smaller title, that is :biggrin:)

There had better be. Depending on schedules, I may go to this over Texas or Oklahoma - I want a shot at Steve's title!

(The smaller title, that is :biggrin:)

Yeah it would be nice to spank Steven again, lol. One of two of my greatest victories in Pokemon.

1. Against Steven last year.
2. Against Cyrus years ago.

I cherish those wins, lol. I can say I beat two of the finest players in the USA.

You never know this is a new time and a New Age. Maybe someone else unexpected will win the title as state champ.

Yep,there has been a Louisiana states every year since state championships have been held! And I have held them all.
March 20th is the date at this time, and Rocket's Hideout will be the place. You players coming from TX will have an hour less drive.

Ugh, I may still come but IDK. Really wanted a shot at FL states this year. I guess we'll see

Rick will have to make a decision lol, does he want Florida players or Texas players to come in and empty the cookie jar?

Top 8 the last time I was in Louisiana and my game has elevated, I'm feelin' kinda spunky.:biggrin:

The Defending Senior LA State Champion will be there to defend his title whether the Championship will be the 13th or the 20th.

waynegg- you kinda spelled "Louisiana" wrong. It's only got 1 n, not 2. Just sayin'.

Last I heard it was changed to the 13th.. Crap 6 days before I hit 30 Instead of the day after lol.

I hope all the Texas players come that will. I really don't care who wins, so long as everyone has fun.
Besides, it's not like Louisiana players haven't had great success in Texas! We all have! And right nowthe reigning world champ is the Louisiana champ. if he comes again ( and I hope he does) I have some fun ideas, like a world champ challenge game called Win Steven's packs.
But the fact is, no texas master has ever won anything in Louisiana.
No Texas PTO has ever finished 2nd like I did in Texas States! And we did take your regionals.
So if you guys can handle it, come on over. It will be an hour closer from either Dallas or Houston!
:lol:

I hope all the Texas players come that will. I really don't care who wins, so long as everyone has fun.
Besides, it's not like Louisiana players haven't had great success in Texas! We all have! And right nowthe reigning world champ is the Louisiana champ. if he comes again ( and I hope he does) I have some fun ideas, like a world champ challenge game called Win Steven's packs.
But the fact is, no texas master has ever won anything in Louisiana.
No Texas PTO has ever finished 2nd like I did in Texas States! And we did take your regionals.
So if you guys can handle it, come on over. It will be an hour closer from either Dallas or Houston!
:lol:

Well said, the facts have been noted. Man, I bust your chops for a little giggles and you come on and lay down the word.

Well said, the facts have been noted. Man, I bust your chops for a little giggles and you come on and lay down the word.

Well,on the flipside, I know Austin has done well here in the kids div. And it wouldn't suprise me to see him do well in masters , He's a very good player.
Like I said, I'm more interested in having a fun event than who wins. I have no doubt the best player will win regardless of where they are from!
:thumb:

Well,on the flipside, I know Austin has done well here in the kids div. And it wouldn't suprise me to see him do well in masters , He's a very good player.
Like I said, I'm more interested in having a fun event than who wins. I have no doubt the best player will win regardless of where they are from!
:thumb:

Austin has quit playing although he's showing some interest in attending States but you never know with him, lol.

Is the 13th set in stone? We do have a few Houston players that are interested in attending your event.

So far yes. Birch has posted that TX will be the 20th, so I'll do LA the 13th.
Who knows, I may want to play in Texas this year. It's my event! :rolleyes:

Back