Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Will this deck work?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simpson_Fan

With EX: Emerald coming up I thought of this... Please rate/fix.

Pokemon: 23

3 Dunsparce

4 Duskull
3 Dusclops ex
1 Dusclops SS

3 Pikachu
3 Raichu (FR/LG)
1 Raichu ex

2 Pidgey
1 Pidgeotto
2 Pidgeot

Trainers: 19

4 Rare Candy
3 Celio's Network
2 Copy Cat
2 Steven's Advice
2 Warp Point
2 Mt. Moon
2 Surprise! Time Machine
1 ATM [Rock]
1 ATM [Ice]

Energy: 18

4 Boost
5 Psychic
9 Lightning

Dusclops ex: http://img172.exs.cx/img172/4773/psychic0060yj.jpg

The strategy is to get out Raichu and Dusklops ex as fast as possible, then attach a lightning energy to Raichu and start search for a lot of lightning energy in the deck. When Pidgeot is out you Quick Search a Psychic energy and attach to DEX. Use Raichu's Thunder Reflections and attach ALL energy to DEX. When Raichu is KO'ed, send out DEX and deal a lot of damage every turn.
SS Dusclops and REX is only for Backup.

Last edited:
Nice if you could include a spoiler for Emerald card + say a few words on your strategy.

Draw power seems to lack. 3 Celio + 4 candys probably wont cut it. You need Stevens & Copycats too.

you might even wanna use something like blastoisex + team aqua's mana instead of raichu; cause i think that slows u down ALOT. ;x

Yeah, I thought of that, but I wanna try this first and then go for BLEX + TA's Manectric. I'll see how it will work out first.

topcanary: The DEX will be in EX: Emerald ( It is confirmed, right?)

Last edited:
when emerald comes out, you can only use sandstorm cards for worlds, so the SS dusclops and dunsparce seems pointless

the best way to go with dusclops ex, is exeggutor in FR/lG, scramble and boost like crazy.....well, good luck anyway

<>< rokman

rokman said:
when emerald comes out, you can only use sandstorm cards for worlds, so the SS dusclops and dunsparce seems pointless

the best way to go with dusclops ex, is exeggutor in FR/lG, scramble and boost like crazy.....well, good luck anyway

<>< rokman

Dude that's AFTER worlds not AFTER emerald. -_-

i said that, after emerald, you can only use it untill worlds.......

<>< rokman

NO! you can use it at regionals, nationals, and gym challenges! And who cares what'going out, I've already got a killer deck ready...and use the raichu ex from emerald, if it's in there.

no poo sherlock! i sad after emerald, you can only use it untill worlds, meaning before its ok. and after worlds its not, jeez no one reads...

<>< rokman

Last edited:
No, it's just that no one can understand posts made without proper spelling, grammar, capitalization and punctuation.

Watch the language, or you won't be posting at ALL...you've already been warned about this before! :nonono:

'mom

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back