Winner: Jason K

Discussion in 'World Championships' started by davidy321, Aug 17, 2008.

8 league13 468 60
  1. davidy321

davidy321 New Member

First to post
    Jason K wins vs Norway player. two time world champ.
    GG vs straight blissey.

the norway player flipped 3 tails with er2 and lost 2 wagers..
    the idea is they will run out of windstorms/basic energy = can not atk eventually

2. PokePockets

PokePockets New Member

We will just see, anyone could have faked this, not that we don't beleive you, but we will just see

3. TheDancingPeanut

TheDancingPeanut New Member

Why would someone fake this? It would be a sure ban.

4. PokePockets

PokePockets New Member

Because they feel like it? To bring our hopes down? i dunno, and why would he be banned? Anyway, JMO

5. TheDancingPeanut

TheDancingPeanut New Member

Why? Because it would be an outright lie meant to deceive the community. I would certainly hope that is a banning offense!

6. PokePockets

PokePockets New Member

Very true, perhaps then i didn't mean fake so much as not have the right info, perhaps Jason only won 1 game in the best 2 of 3, but we will see

7. davidy321

davidy321 New Member

It is true. This is not the official post however obviously..
    But yeah, Jason won it 2-0.

IMO the Norway player got quite unlucky (er2/wager at least), whilst jason seemed to possibly topdeck or have everything he needed.
    Hmm it is quite sad everytime norway flipped tails on the er2 everyone applauded =/

8. PokePockets

PokePockets New Member

Oh well, congrats to Khanh on making Top 2 with Blissey! And congrats to Jason on another World Championship

9. PokeMama

PokeMama New Member

Oh seriously? Man that's rude... No Top 2 player should get that. People there should respect the players.

10. Weedler

Weedler New Member

and like they cheered when jason won the wagers hahaha.. but he had like his whole team +++ and stuff there for like moral support anyway, whereas like the norway player had norway and a little from international players.

11. drmario

drmario New Member

Has anyone else every won 2 worlds?

12. PokePockets

PokePockets New Member

I don't know of anybody else who has won Worlds twice

13. ~`Flygon`~

~`Flygon`~ New Member

Ness is the 1st to win worlds twice and he did it in a 3 year span.

14. OllieK

OllieK New Member

Yamato and Maron have gotten close, and theres there junior,....Yoneda???? Theve all got close coming 1st And 3rd in the past 4 yrs

15. DragonairMaster8

DragonairMaster8 New Member

technically this is Jason's 3rd worlds win as he won the Tropical Mega Battle in 2000. He is teh game's greatest player to date

16. Dark Sneasel

Dark Sneasel New Member

Jason with out a doubt is the best Pokemon tcg player on the planet...... worl championship title or not he plays the game on levels most people don't understand.... if theres an out he see's and maxmizes his chance to get it.... he plays flawlessly..... Good job Jason

17. smacktack15

smacktack15 New Member

Where did you get this info (worlds mini site?). I have been looking there all day but, my computer won't show me past the top 8.

18. Flaming_Spinach

Flaming_Spinach Feature Editor

Yes. According to the site, Jason K. defeated Khanh L from Norway in the finals.

Congrats Ness.

19. Dark Sneasel

Dark Sneasel New Member

It was obvious after top 32 when chuck got knocked out : ) only reasonable person to win was ness

20. mca3

mca3 New Member

REASONABLE??? Its Reasonable for ANYONE to win!!!