Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Winning "Players" @ Worlds

Status
Not open for further replies.

brendan2236

Now, I realise that this may be a bit hard to predict, but it seems to me that most people are only talking about what "decks" will be winning worlds. Even though it is, like I said before, pretty hard to predict, I'd like to get peoples opinion on what players have a good chance of taking home the gold and which countries are the ones to whatch out for.

brendan2236 said:
Now, I realise that this may be a bit hard to predict....though it is, like I said before, pretty hard to predict

awesome sentences... kinda dumb thread ... well anywho... obviously japan -_- for any new decks.
other than that... martin ftw

yah, it is a pretty lame thread, put i figured why not since its the only thing that is not already being talked about. Also, why do you say martin ftw? would'nt you rather win yourself?

If Jeremy can win, then I would say that anyone with a good deck who practises a lot (like 4 or 5 hours per day, has a good chance.

Um, everyone that is actually has a spot in worlds... :confused:

I mean, seriously, anybody who is on their game that certian day can win... just look at Jermy obv. luck... He is mos def the luckiest person in the world... :tongue: :lol: :tongue:
Drew

Edit - But You Need Luck To Win Worlds, I give my props to Jermy, he choose the right deck to play... :thumb:

I think players should look out for Japan becuase I'm guessing they will run a deck that the rest of the world was too lazy to think of.

I give full props to Jeremy for winning worlds. What I mean by saying that if he can win then anyone with an invite can win is that just because your are not the odds on fav. does not mean that you cant show up on your A game and suprise some people like Jeremy did.
And thanx for the encouragement Jeremy, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back