Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Winston-Salem,NC CC TO Report

Feraligatr

As previously reported we had a total of 55 players!!! :D We had approximately 10 from South Carolina, 14 locally, and 31 from out of town in NC. Thanks to all who came and special thanks to SC for traveling 3 or more hours to attend. Please see final results by age group below. Once I get my web site updated with pictures I will post the link here.

10 & Under
1 - Hunter W.
2 - Curran H.
3 - David M.
4 - Tad M.
5 - Madiha A.
6 - Jesse R.
7 - Brandon C.
8 - Thomas B.
9 - Rhett L.
10 - Hans W.
11 - Marlene W.

11-14
1 - Jordan H.
2 - Elissa H.
3 - Michael Bar.
4 - Devin D.
5 - Will V.
6 - Rochelle W.
7 - Chris B.
8 - Daniel R.
9 - Navarr B.
10 - Joshua P.
11 - Matthew M.
12 - Michael R.
13 - Jacob H.
14 - Michael Beh.
15 - Vincent B.
16 - Malik A.
17 - Tommy B.

15+
1 - Justin F.
2 - Denise B.
3 - Jacy S.
4 - Ben T.
5 - Michelle L.
6 - Chris C.
7 - Elizabeth H.
8 - Jacob B.
9 - Stephanie B.
10 - Michael Brez.
11 - Michael Bog.
12 - Dave M.
13 - Robert R.
14 - Andrew H.
15 - Miller L.
16 - Bryan W.
17 - Randy M.
18 - David M.
19 - Bo F.
20 - Earline R.
21 - Mary S.
22 - Daniel B.
23 - Janice S.
24 - Bob W.
25 - Josh W.
26 - Alex M.
27 - Adam W.

Man, a lot of players, this makes me miss playing a little bit. Perhaps I'll find a way to sneak to a prerelease sometime so I actually have a chance of winning. =/

I see all of those names of cards and I absolutely have no idea what they do.

As I only know a few people out of the 55 people that made top 3, congrats to Jordan H., Denise and Michael Barlock.

One question though, do all 1st place in each category get VIP packages to states or only the true official winner of the tourney. And if thats true, who technically won it w/o the age modification?

Cya around sometime.

Raikou sure missed seeing you there. Hopefully you can make it to the upcoming Pre-Release in Cary on March 7. The winner of each age category (10 & Under, 11-14, 15+) will receive a VIP package and bye(s) at their State Championship (in this case all winners were from NC).

It was a great tournament Feraligatr. See you up in Charlotte and at the Pre-Release.

Last edited:
Back