Majestic Dawn Prerelease in Chicago

FINALLY MY EEVEE's ARE BACK!!!

Come to the party!!!
Seven of MY evolutions of Eevee—including all-new Leafeon and Glaceon
New powerful Pokémon LV.X cards—including Garchomp LV.X and Porygon-Z LV.X
Legendary Pokémon Darkrai and rare Pokémon Cresselia
The set includes 100 new cards!
Featuring two new theme decks - "Polar Frost" and "Forest Force"
Another GREAT pack of Deck Sleeves with Majestic Dawn Art!!!

Basic Information
6810 W. Archer, Chicago, IL. 60638
Date - Saturday, May 17th, 2008

Time - 12:00 PM (registration begins) (please arrive no later than 12:45 to allow time for the registration process)
Start time will be at 1PM!!!!
The main tournament will last 5 to 6 hours

Tournament Structure
Three Age Divisions:
>> Juniors (born in 1997 or later)
>> Seniors (born in 1993, 1994, 1995, or 1996)
>> Masters (born in 1992 or earlier)

Format – Sealed (6 booster packs provided) Age Modified Swiss (all players play in every round)

Cost - $25

Additional Information - Call (773)229-0824 or e-mail [email protected]

Prizes Prizes Prizes
Exclusive Promo and Majestic Dawn Card Sleeves (while supplies last)
All Players get 2 additional Majestic Dawn boosters when they complete the tournament!!!
Random door prizes will be given out between rounds!!!

THEME DECK CHALLENGE: If you are just learning to play Pokémon, you might be interested in a more casual format. Instead of the main Prerelease tournament, you can participate in a theme deck challenge, which will be a non-sanctioned tournament. You will be given a brand new Majestic Dawn theme deck to battle with. Everyone wins an additional 4 Majestic Dawn boosters and a pack of Majestic Dawn Card Sleeves when they complete the tournament. Parents can help their younger children, or children can help their parents learn the game. Learn to play the game, get the new cards and have a lot of FUN in the process. You can’t lose! Quantities of Theme Decks are limited, so priority will be given to beginners.
Entry fee - $25.00

SIDE EVENT TOURNAMENTS: Following the main tournament we will run a ROCHESTER DRAFT or Basic Draft or MUTANT DRAFT using the new Majestic Dawn boosters. The type of tournaments we run depends on what players want. We can do booster drafts or theme deck sealed. Prizes will be Majestic Dawn boosters (the amount of prizes depends on number of participants).
Entry fee - $20.00

Thanx, and SEE YOU THERE!!!
Jimmy

Last edited:
You've Got Mail.

I'm up that weekend for a doubleshot of Prerelease goodness!

Jimmy, good luck with yoiur Prerelease. I am sure with you behind it, a great time will be held by all. You may want to change the start time to 12:00pm, unless you are planning on starting at midnight. Knowing you, that is a possibility, being just a little against the norm that you are.:lol: Seriously though, I hope all your legions of players show up and have a blast!:thumb:

That has got to be the CHEESE SUPREME TITLE there Jimmy!

GL with you PR and great... another Eeveelutions deck to contend with!

Quick update.....

Seems as if Bullados will be on board again as staff. He was a big part of our success for the last prerelease.

Debbie has opened the door for many random door prizes....

I will be accepting trades for the most randim stuff, so bring your cards....

Jimmy

I'll see what random looks like when you look through my junk binder...

Dont forget.....

My tournament is being held on Saturday..... This is different than the usual SUNDAY leagues...

6 more days... see you all there!

Jimmy

Need assistance

Sorry if this is the wrong section. I was told be a reliable source that this is the best place to start.

Anyways, I was wondering if anyone near or going through Plainfield (for those who don't know, it's near Naperville/ Joliet/ Aurora) who is going to the pre-release would be able to give me a ride to the event. I'm willing to split cost for travel fees and would be very grateful for the given assistance.

Sorry if this is the wrong section. I was told be a reliable source that this is the best place to start.

Anyways, I was wondering if anyone near or going through Plainfield (for those who don't know, it's near Naperville/ Joliet/ Aurora) who is going to the pre-release would be able to give me a ride to the event. I'm willing to split cost for travel fees and would be very grateful for the given assistance.

Check your PM box.... I actually live in Plainfield...

JImmy

Rule Card...Don't do it!!!

Jimmy will take you and MAKE you play in his event, and you will have a GREAT TIME!!!

Noone can deal with that!

Seriously folks...

This is a fun draft set!

Go, have fun, get your cool sleeves, play with cool people, and have a nice day!

Vince

We Ride At Dawn!!!

(By "we", I mean "I". And by "dawn", I mean "9:00 am")

Back