Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Wizards store closing

GOROY

Well, since this is not a rumor anymore and that the Wotc stores really are closing I want to know about this. The Wotc store by me is closing and I was wondering if anyone knew about any leagues that can start or already have started in my area.
Thanks.

Oh yea, i guess it would help if I say where my area is. It is the South NJ area, my Wotc store is closing at the Morestown Mall. I guess this will help other gym members who go to this store where new places are.

Last edited:
Hey GOROY
its Missy
I heared all about and I'm really sad..we don't have any place to go in South Jersey that's near us.. The closes one is about hour away from us :mad:
But EeveeTrainer and ScytherTrainer and I are work hard to look around to see if we can get place
to have our club..Will let you know if something comes us.. ((sorry about the spelling and the grammer
I know it's bad :rolleyes:))

I've spoken with both Evan, Ken and Cliff Sr. several days ago about possible alternate locations to host our League, and will look into them over the next couple of weeks.

If anyone comes up with some possibilities please send them my way.

Thanks.

- Tony

"P-P",

Your offer is greatly appreciated!

Would you happen to have the phone number, or website URL (if they have one) for that Gamer's Realm that you mentioned?

Also, if you can think of any other possible locations please send them my way.

I'm currently going to revisit three of the local Toys R Us Stores. In addition, I was given several smaller gaming stores located on Route 38 near Mt. Holly.

- Tony

Last edited:
Gamer's Realm
856-829-2900
I don't know if they have a website or not.
More than half of the store is filled with tables, though.

Dark Tyranitar

Toys R Us near us won't do it again..Eevee trainer worked there long time going and when he stop
working there ..Pokemon club it fall apart..No one work there didn't want to do and After the big fight
between two kids about the cards and someone keeps stealing our promos. They said to us that they
not going to do it..and that was year ago. If you want to try going head ..I just want to tell you what
happen.. ((Sorry, about my spelling and grammer I know its really bad.))

Thanks LittlePichu,

I've found a possible location (that I've discussed with Ken about).

I don't want to disclose any more information (and possibly jinx things.) So far though, things are looking good!

I'll be dropping by the place after work this Friday evening, to check the location out along with talking in depth with the store's owner/manager.

I'll post an update here directly afterwards.

The big thing we'll need to do is have a way of contacting as many of those who had been hanging out with us at Wizards. (I'm going to see if we can possibly get Steve's assistance with this, although I'm not sure how much help he will be.)

Stay tuned....

- Tony

Last edited:
Alright everyone. This is the deal. little Pichu, Scyther Trainer and myself checked out Gamer's Realm and all things are a go. We're set up for the same time that we had at Wizards of the Coast. For those that haven't been to our league before the time is 12:30-2:30 on saturdays. Thanks to Dark Tyranitar and Pokepop for putting in the leg work on finding this place.

-Eevee Trainer

AKA

Saturn Knight

Wow! This is great news!
When does league start, so I know when to come, and tell other people I bump into!
Thanks, Eevee Trainer, Dark Tyranitar, Scyther Trainer, Little Pichu, and Pokepop for this great effort, hope to see you all at league! :)

Last edited:
Yes, EveeTrainer is correct.

For those interested, the Gamer's Realm is located roughly 15 - 20 minutes away from the Moorestown Mall, on Route 130, a mile up from the route 73 and 130 intersection.

They are located at the Pep Boys Plaza that's on the Northbound lane of route 130, and can be reached at (856) 829-2900.

If you used to play at the Wizards, please come by and show your support with your presence.

In addition, if you have the phone number of anyone who used to play Pokemon at the Moorestown Wizards, please, Please, PLEASE pass the word along!

Once again I'd like to thank Pokepop for supplying me this lead.

- Tony

Last edited:
Back