Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Woodbridge, Va EX Delta Species Prerelease SUNDAY Oct 23!

Sensei

Team Compendium Emeritus
Staff member
Trader Feedback Mod
:pokeball: Woodbridge, Va. EX Delta Species Prerelease! :pokeball:

Hey everyone, you`re all invited to come on over for the brand new set EX Delta Species Prerelease! Be one of the first to get these brand new cards and also have a blast playing in the tournament! Come have fun at one of the best tournament places in the country where everyone has fun, there are contests to enter, and lots of prizes given out! :)

Make sure to have your POP# if you have one! If you need a POP ID #, one will be provided for you onsite. REMINDER: The event is on Sunday not Saturday due to other commitments I can`t get out of.

`Sensei

p.s. This post will be updated with further info and also with the door prizes soon!!!!!

p.s.s. This is a preliminary post and any info herein is subject to change.

p.s.s. There WILL BE a Booster Draft afterwards!

TOURNAMENT INFO

Date: SUNDAY Oct. 23th, 2005

Time: Registration is from 10-11am. Tourney starts after.

14400 Smoketown Rd.
Woodbridge, Va. 22192
(703) 551-4200

Entry Fee: $20 -all players get 6 EX Delta Species booster packs to make (and keep all!) a 40 card deck (including energy) for use in the tournament. Energy will be provided.
Players may use VIP cards for discounted admission to this event

Tournament structure: The Tournament is run using the Limited Format and Age Modified Swiss pairings. See the Pokémon Floor Rules for information about the Limited Format and Swiss. The number of Swiss rounds run will depend on total attendance at the event.

PRIZE INFO <---------------Sweet!

Prizes are awarded to the top 8 players in each age category (& everyone else will get some as well!). Our age categories are; 10 and under, 11-14 and 15 and up

All participants will receive a Pokémon TCG: EX Delta Species Prerelease stamped Promo Card and EX Delta Species pin along with extra EX Delta Species Boosters as described below!

Top eight finishers in each of the 3 age categories receive the following extra prizes on top of their 6 packs:

1st Place • 10 extra Booster Packs of EX Delta Species and 2 POP Series 2 Booster Packs! (AND 2 "Winner" pins- 1 POP Tourney winner and 1 Delta Species winner pin)

2nd Place • 9 extra EX Delta Species Booster Packs and 2 POP Series 2 Booster Packs!

3rd Place • 8 extra EX Delta Species Booster Packs and 2 POP Series 2 Booster Packs!

4th Place • 7 extra EX Delta Species and 2 POP Series 2 Booster Packs!

5th - 6th Place • 6 extra EX Delta Species Booster Packs and 2 POP Series 2 Booster Packs!

7th - 8th Place • 5 extra EX Delta Species Booster Packs and 2 POP Series 2 Booster Packs!

9th and below • 4 extra EX Delta Species Booster Packs and 2 POP Series 2 Booster Packs!

Each entrant receives a EX Delta Species prelease stamped ______ promo card and EX Delta Species pin!

DOOR PRIZES WOOT!!! <---------Double Sweet!

Top Door Prize!: Pokemon Emerald version for Gameboy

• Surprise
• Surprise
• Surprise
• Surprise
• Surprise
• More SURPRISES may be added!!!!!

Want to have TWO chances to win the TBA and the other cool TBA door prizes? All you have to do is bring someone who has never played in one my tournaments and you will be given a SECOND ticket for the drawing. Not only that, the new player also receives two tickets It`s that simple! TWO chances to win for both of you! Bring another and you get three tickets, etc.! WHOA!!!

FUN CONTEST: Guess the Damage Counters!

I`m offering this fun contest for everyone to have a chance to win a TBA!!! What you do is try to guess the amount of Damage Counters in the jar. Closest person to the correct # of Damage counters in the jar wins the prize! In case of a tie, the winner will be decided randomly by die roll between the tied contestants. Anyone can enter this contest (meaning parents and siblings of players can enter) but each person only gets one guess slip to cast their best guess. You must be present to win.

FUN CONTEST #2 : Coloring Contest

Like to win a TBA given out in this contest? 2 random winners will be chosen for the grand TBA prizes in this contest. One winner will receive the TBA prize and the other winner will receive the SURPRISE! prize. The pictures to be colored or drawn will be provided on site along with crayons or you can even bring in one you colored yourself at home!

Last edited:
SUNDAY!?!?! :eek: :lol: Benjamin's soccer team is playing in the county soccer cup on Sundays :tongue:

Sensei` - are prerelease pins a for-sure??

We're having ours in Rockville the following Sunday...

On a Sunday?! ick!

It's been a long time. I'm trying to remember if Javier or I won our last battle *thinks*

Pins...lemme check into it. I c&p`ed it from the last event or otherwise it`d take too much time...and work and everything has driven me nuts lately, not to mention an important other issue...,that I don`t recall if anything has changed. I`ll let everyone know when I find out.

about time mark
i thought u fell off the face of the world(JUST KIDDING)
bring trades and if possible a meganium EX
peace all and just 18 days away

AquaChallengerB, I like your avator. Also, AquaChallengerB, bring your modified deck(s) in case there is time for us to battle. I'd like to test some of my decks. If there is no time for that, i'd at least like you to look over my decks. okay?

Hey, it`s good to see you all coming (we`ll miss you `woop and crew). Wow, haven`t been around lately. I`ve been down at the Outer Banks on vacay and now I need to run up to PA for the Weekend...0-o Man, I`ve got quite a backlog of stuff...

Anyways, I`ll be getting the rest of the good stuff later in the week and everything will be a blast next Sunday. See ya`s then!

`Sensei

Sensei said:
Hey, it`s good to see you all coming (we`ll miss you `woop and crew). Wow, haven`t been around lately. I`ve been down at the Outer Banks on vacay and now I need to run up to PA for the Weekend...0-o Man, I`ve got quite a backlog of stuff...

Anyways, I`ll be getting the rest of the good stuff later in the week and everything will be a blast next Sunday. See ya`s then!

`Sensei

Outer Banks and you didn't stop off to see us...sniff... :tongue:

Good luck with the Pre-Release!!!

Yeah, no time to drop by though. We even passed Wendy`s cousin who lives in southern Va... :( But driving on the beach, etc. was really fun...:p

See ya`ll there David. Oh yeah, Dave R or Javier, I have a judge slot open as Michael H won`t be able to be with us. LMK.

`Sensei

Well, you know myself and most of of our crew will be there.

Dealer, I need Umbreon and Espeon EXs if you can get them.

Timmy, I will pick you up at your house like normal.

The Princess has said her peace.

yo princess about time u said somethin on this thread
dont know if i can pull this one off sadly do to high demand and low supply but like always ill see what i can do

Back