Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

World Travel Award?

The Ralts

My parents have been wondering about the travel award from Worlds. How much of the reservations does POP do? Do we need to buy plane tickets or reserve the hotel ourselves?

Or do we just await word from them and they'll have everything planned?

If it is anything like I have encountered, it is that POP will book everything and will confirm with you for the flights and the hotel stay that you have earned,

If you have already reserved, they will reimburse you up to the amount they would of payed (just have your documentation)

I would like to have someone who has gone through for this as a player to confirm though.

OP will notify you and then they will set up flight and hotel. If more in the family are traveling other than the 1 free parent/guardian, they can book the flight along with the free seat(s) and you pay by credit card.

Keith

When Dylan won his World invite for CA after winning in FL, Pokemon sent us an email that had documents for us to fill out with information on them and they needed signatures etc. Then we had to mail those back. If they were booking you filled out certain parts of the forms, if we booked then other parts were filled out and we had to send copies of our confirmation for hotel and airplane reservation. Just a word of warning though. We were told we'd be reimbursed at Worlds in CA after we had booked our own stuff, and due to some clerical issue or something on their end, we did not get our check while we were there, we just got our reimbursement check at the end of last year about 3 months or so after we were in CA. So if you are in need of that money, you might want to go ahead and let them book it for you.

I'm from Europe,

Last time when Worlds was in Hawaii, top4 rankings of Europe would win a trip + invite to Worlds.

Is there anything known, about this year?

Last edited:
Back