Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Worlds 2005 decks announced

Status
Not open for further replies.

sdp

http://op.pokemon-tcg.com/content/events/faqs/2004-2005/worlds/
2005 WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP DECKS COMING!
Last year, some of the champs who reached the finals in Orlando, Florida, had the honor of seeing their winning decks produced as special World Championship decks with unique backs and autographed fronts.

This year, four more outstanding players will see their winning decks transformed into these fantastic limited-edition World Championship decks! Each deck will come with a special 2005 Championships booklet that will include decklists and profiles of some of the top players and lots of photos from the event itself!
the backing of the cards:
http://op.pokemon-tcg.com/content/events/faqs/2004-2005/worlds/days/Worlds_06_CardBack.jpg

I was going to make a topic about this because i wanted a new set,

I hope the packaging is like the Magic worlds theme decks and not that double pack :/ atleast use the themedeck design. I'd like if it would come with a coin or some type of worlds memorabilia or atleast proxy cards to write in.

I wonder what 4 decks will make it, they don't have to necessarily be top 4...

I just hope no repeats from last year even if they're different like no Gardy and no Blaze.

Last edited:
Why buy them if they are not legal. I bought all 4 last year, and trust me, after a month, they will be useless and you won't be able to trade them for anything.

I like them, they are decks that were popular/good, part of tcg history, it's fun to play against them and just having them. I only bought one because i can't afford spending 50$ on them but i'll definately buy one of the new ones.

ZAKtheGeek said:
Okay, so miloqueen, medicham... what would the other two be?

Probably the other 15+ player as the fourth. And how many times has Ross's deck been put up on this forum? It was Dark Ttar/Trode ex. =/

I'd hope rock-lock would be one ofthem and maybe dragtrode, those are fun to play decks but i'd never build one.

Vappy said:
For the record, this was already mentioned multiple times in the worlds report thread.
for the correct record i posted this before it was mentioned multiple times on the worlds report thread.

I beleive that one of the decks that made is the second place player in 10- Which is Zap-Turn-Dos...
But That is My Opinion...
Drew

THANK GOD for format switching...

You know when you need a new format when a rogue takes worlds...

PS: Im sure miloQueen will become the new flavor of the month until everyone understands how much luck came in contact with it...=/ I say lets get Yamato and The winner in 15+ and have em duke it out...Lets see how THAT would pair up...

Just my Thoughts...Again

Tom

Last edited:
Tommy's Back said:
THANK GOD for format switching...

You know when you need a new format when a rogue takes worlds...

PS: Im sure miloQueen will become the new flavor of the month until everyone understands how much luck came in contact with it...=/ I say lets get Yamato and The winner in 15+ and have em duke it out...Lets see how THAT would pair up...

Just my Thoughts...Again

Tom
what is wrong with a "rogue deck"?

so using a deck you didn't create that everyone else plays should have won?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back