Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Worlds 2006 Contestant Kits only $109.95 on pkemoncenter.com!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
They have very few. When I asked at Worlds they only had like 20. Notice it says Limited Quantities. They are just getting rid of the extras they had.

(I still think selling the cards was a bad idea).

I hope we will get those Silver deckboxes as prizes for any Premier Event with the name of that event on it.

That would be really cool.

Eww. This devalues the items completely. So much for $100+ promo sets.
Though, if it doesn't contain the silver deckbox, that in theory INCREASES the value of that.

I HOPE that these were only a tiny pile of leftovers from Worlds which they had the choice to burn or sell.

Or, thinking about it, even if they were few they should rather have burned them.

I'm sure next year the Pokemon Center will be selling "Worlds in a Box", so you don't have to actually play in the event. Comes with a bag of sand, little umbrella, and a beachball.

Honestly, I'd perfer that event merchandise stay off the shelves and go towards the players AT the event.

GymLeaderPhil said:
I'm sure next year the Pokemon Center will be selling "Worlds in a Box", so you don't have to actually play in the event. Comes with a bag of sand, little umbrella, and a beachball.

For those who miss an invite this year!

SD PokéMom said:
Note it does NOT include the silver deck box, nor the battle dictionary and pin...
They were giving out battle dictionaries for free. Even to losers like me who went 1-5 in the grinder!!!

My POINT was: the battle dictionary was part of the competitor kit, but is NOT included in the 'kit' the Pokémon Center is selling...

'mom

I think what really matters is how much of the kit it is selling. If it is as SOM says and there about 20 then it is not that good nor bad. Hopefully there is less and the rarity of the items (especially the Tidal Waves) is retained. If there is a larger amount then we all know what will happen...

I'll bet The Pokemon Center owns the kits and donated them to the contestants. If PUI owned them, they probably would've given them away to volunteers. Just guessing. The Pokemon Center is just trying to recoop some money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back