Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Worlds 2006 scandal

Status
Not open for further replies.

kobain_fan

Im only putting this post to support martins name and know what efrain and nick actually did. And need a say on this

First off, I am efrains brother, and I read all of this at 2:00 in the morning and what martin said is true, I woke up efrain and asked him how he got into martins room. He tol me the exact same thing as what martin said. First hand, nick and efrain were together, if they did drink, why would you listen to two kids that were drunk last night, if they were drunk, would you believe them, if they weren’t, who would you believe, nick, or efrain, martin, Brittany, eric, etc. esky cant back up nick because he wasn’t with him, matt dunford saw pics that they took of martin, but that doesn’t prove anything of martin was passed out drunk, and yeah, if I se someone asleep, even if they are drunk passed out or not, I will take pictures of them and put stuff on them because its childish and fun. So when he saw these pics, wouldn’t you think of times when you did that on your cousins or something, where is the pics now, I don’t have then, efrain didn’t took my camera, nick might have them, so where is the camera nick? If martin did provide alcohol and vodka, why both, think about it, a lot of people know that you shouldn’t mix beer and booze together, unless you want to feel very sick and throw up, martin is street smarter than that. Now that I think about it, how can matt talk to efrain and nick since he had to go to SD to drop off his GF. Unless he is saying that he talked to them after world, if he did, he didn’t talked to efrain, I know because whoever he talked to, I talked to. If you see someone acting different, it doesn’t mean that they are 100% on drugs, I could look at Abrahams brother and call him a drug addict because of his eyes, but I don’t because that’s none of my business. Nick, what is this, “Have fun for the next 5 years wasting your money on booze and drugs while you try to overturn your ban.” I don’t think that’s a nice pokemon comment, set an example to everyone, mr. pokemon organizer. Here is martin, giving out facts and explaining what happends and you talk bad to him, this is a forum of serius matter, not a trash talking forum. Since esky lets two players that are banned from sanctioned tournaments, why doesn’t he let efrain go to the clairmont leagues, maybe because since he hangs around martin, it changes everything too, did you banned nick too? Tell me the truth did esky got banned from game empire? I have read hot Carls post, ok, if nick did get alcohol in martins room, that doesn’t prove that martin gave it to him because he cant buy it because he under age, so it’s the person that bought the alcohol that provided it to underage kids.

I don’t know why people are doing this to martin, I think is because he doesn’t fit the profile of a real pokemon player, just because he doesn’t wear shorts that go above his knee with long socks and sneakers, doesn’t mean that he belongs. when my friends think of card games they think of nerd that don’t have a fashion sense, they don’t think of how martin looks or acts. I know that martin is not an angel, but he doesn’t deserve to be banned. Think about it, why blame him now, why not last year, oh, I forgot, because there was a lot more people that were in on the “childs play,” now that it was just martin, it was an easy excuse to get him banned. Here are my final words, SD crew should be ashamed for what you did to martin, how can you be an SD crew if you backstab one of your friends, when I heard about my brother stole cards, I got mad, but I still helped him out because that’s what a friend/brother would do and I don’t know why you guys couldn’t do the same thing.

I tried understanding what you wrote, but all I got out of it is that people hate Martin because he doesn't wear short shorts and long socks.

OK, folks, I think all the info that's fit to print about this episode is out. Let Marty deal with the issue with PUI and let's not start any new topics rehashing the logic of various people's arguments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back