Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Worlds 2009 Location Predictions

JandPDS

Anyone have any predictions as to where we will all be gathering in Aug. 2009 for the Pokemon World Championships?

Last edited:
I would love to see it in Baltimore MD. There is a ton of stuff to do there, and its a LOT easier to get to than Flordia.

California. I'm almost 100% sure its there, only because PUI has showed a pattern of going to vacation spots with amusement parks like Tego said.They seem to be just going back and forth between FL and CA with the occasional stop at Hawaii for a rare treat.

It should be centrally located and Dallas seems like a good spot, although Dallas in August might be a tad warm

Hey Sean, that better be Barrie, Ontario lol. Toronto would be amazing. My overall guess though is....

Texas

i think it will be at california becuase it seems liek a good place to have worlds at. also a pattern, sort of.

either tokyo (if it is there, i will have to win, i want to go to tokyo so bad) or NYC. just a guess.

I may sound crazy, but they need to re-hold it in Seacaucus, NJ., where 2 of the 4 STS events were held. With the buliding and future 2009 opening of the Meadowlands Xanadu Mall, including there 600 room hotel, it will be perfect. The Xanadu is a super mall, so it will be a nice place to hold the event. It may not be a resort, but I think it will be perfect.

lol guille.

I'm calling out for GOLD COAST, QUEENSLAND, AUSTRALIA.

Why?

Four amusement parks in the area... great shopping areas and also awesome surf beaches =)

maybe because its close to you? a lot of people say places to close to where they live. maybe u should give a reason?

Back