Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Worlds 2010 Artwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like how every Pokemon in there except the rat is a G2 Pokemon. And nice touch using the S1 Starters.

I swear to god, I'll cry big time if the shirt is going to have Pikachu on it again.... Ugh. But it would be sweet if have that Aipom on it, lol. And the colour better not be white seeing its not the best colour IMO.

Gyrados is definitely from the original series, right?

LOL, nice symbol.

Almost as nice as the "Yeti in Hawaii" symbol.

GO TAYLOR!

Vince

I swear to god, I'll cry big time if the shirt is going to have Pikachu on it again.... Ugh. But it would be sweet if have that Aipom on it, lol. And the colour better not be white seeing its not the best colour IMO.

I wouldn't be against it being Pika again ~if~ the Bellossom are there too.

Because Bella is awesome <3

Totally love the artwork every year. One of my favorite aspects.

This.
Oh Wow.
I love it... I really do. Its a big step above the usual Worlds Artwork... Using textures and a little more than just the main color [Orange] for Worlds.

I am surprised that Eevee didnt made it in it being the official WiFi Promo for the VGS...
Altho, I love how this is a HUGE nod to the whole GenII/HGSS aspect of this current year. What will they use for official mascot for the bags? Last year was Shaymin...

Either way, I would love to know who makes the artwork for Worlds, Its always so refreshing.

Man, this year's worlds artwork looks very nice. I like how all the Pokemon are dancing Hawaiian style around a volcano. It is also nice to see the stage 1 starters being used for once. I also like how Pikachu and the two Bellossoms look like here. They look cute.:smile:

The only thing I don't seem to like is that there aren't any generation 4 Pokemon on it. I mean, it is nice to see generation 2 Pokemon appearing on it, but it would be nice to put some generation 4 Pokemon on it too. After all, this is going to be pretty much the last year for generation 4 Pokemon being considered new, and it would be nice to see them one last time just before generation 5 comes out.

Okay, back to the real thing again.

Well, still, the worlds artwork for this year does look very nice regardless. I think this has to be one of the best artworks for worlds to date. I definitely like it!:thumb:

The only thing I don't seem to like is that there aren't any generation 4 Pokemon on it. I mean, it is nice to see generation 2 Pokemon appearing on it, but it would be nice to put some generation 4 Pokemon on it too. After all, this is going to be pretty much the last year for generation 4 Pokemon being considered new, and it would be nice to see them one last time just before generation 5 comes out.

HGSS was the last game series to come out. They're trying to pimp that as much as possible. Best way to do that is to focus on G2 Pokemon. Remember, most of them are "new" to the younger players, and PCI tends to focus its marketing on the 12- groups.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back