Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Worlds Deck Registration Sheet?

The_Cheese_Alchemist said:
Does anyone know if there's a link anywhere to the Deck Registration sheet for Worlds since the one here http://op.pokemon-tcg.com/tournaments/pdfs/deck_registration.pdf doesn't list any of the set abreviations. Also I wouldn't want to find out there that you need to fill out an actual Worlds one and then have to write it out again.

when your local distributor bring u the competitor pack, that include a deck sheet

sebastianlugo said:
when your local distributor bring u the competitor pack, that include a deck sheet
And that answers the question how? Obviously the next time our local TOs run any events that require deck registration sheets it will be after Worlds so if that's what your saying that obviously wont work. Plus why would they have the one for Worlds?

Yah I was wondering that also :( last year they had em I was prinbting out millions since I was making mistakes this year I have to wait till worlds cause mine weighs half a ton due to the amount of white out i used :( I say write it on paper, then quickly fill it out @ worlds

Pokekid said:
Yah I was wondering that also :( last year they had em I was prinbting out millions since I was making mistakes this year I have to wait till worlds cause mine weighs half a ton due to the amount of white out i used :( I say write it on paper, then quickly fill it out @ worlds
I was hoping on avoiding giving anyone the chance to look at it at all and usually if you fill it out there you'll always have scouters walk by and take a look. I'm sure most people would rather get it done before they get there so they don't have to worry about it. I'm almost 100% sure that last year the registration sheet they had a link to at least had the set abreviations on it since that's basically all that list needs since it has a line for tournament name.

Any deck sheet is acceptable as long as you have this information on it:
-Name
-POP ID
-Age Group
-Date of Birth

List your Pokemon, Trainer, and Energy Cards seperate with quantities for each one. It is required to have the set name and card number for Pokemon cards only. Avoid abbreviations in the card name.

Or use Dave Christians' http://pokepedia.net/loadDecklist.php

As for set abbreviations here they are...
HL - Hidden Legends
FL or RG - Fire Red Leaf Green
TR - Team Rocket Returns
DX - Deoxys
EM - Emerald
UF - Unseen Forces
DS - Delta Species
LM - Legend Maker
HP - Holon Phantom
TK - Trainer Kit 1 or 2
P1 - POP Series 1
P2 - POP Series 2
P3 - POP Series 3
BS - Black Star Promo

Last edited:
I'd rather not use an unofficial deck list at something like Worlds. Since all we really need to make this Deck sheet work is a list of the set abreviations (since the set name usually wont fit next to the Pokemon name) does anyone have a link to a deck registration sheet that has all the modified set abreviations on it?

I'm sure we'll have deck sheets available at Worlds. I personally have not seen one floating online. Unofficial deck lists will be allowed though; if someone turns you away then ask for a head judge.

Back