Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Worlds decks have appeared on ebay

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are illegal to play in sanctioned tournaments so I really have no reason to buy them. I rather buy the EX trainer kits with the gardevior and blaziken.

Orange Soda said:
More cards to collect.

EDIT: Beat me to it.

I'm a big collector as well as a player, so I'd want them for collection purposes, too. They're on my Hanukkah list. :D Now if our Target could only get them in before next year... :rolleyes:

Basis for creating playtesting decks where you don't have to commit your own precious trainers, etc.

I might get one just to teach someone else to play, without having to make an entire deck from scratch for them every time you want to practice and be a bit more high-tech than the lati@s trainer kit.

Another use for these are sealed play, for fun of course.

I know the store I hold my events at does this for Magic every now and then, and I can't wait to give it a try with Pokemon.

Actually, it is a great idea to pick them up so you and a friend can test your deck against them. 10 dollars is a steal, really.

What I find interesting is that all the world decks are still very viable right now, thus if you do buy one, and let your friend/little brother play it against your deck, you are actually training against a deck you will most likely see at Worlds/Nationals.

if i have extra cash from hanukkah that i got from my relatives...MAYBE i'll go for them....or maybe i'll go for something actually useful:p

Sorry to bring this topic back but I just saw the World decks and I think they are a great idea, For only 10 dollars you can test out your deck against the dacks that took worlds. these decks will all be played a lot in competitive play just because they won and this gives you a chance to test how your deck does first. Magma decks are played a lot around here in oregon and I don't want to build one to test my deck against it, now I can buy the best magma deck out there so I can learn how to beat it. I think it is a good idea, not just for collecters but for serious players too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back