Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Worlds Decks release date is TODAY!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BANGINBOX

Hey all,

Here it is the 31st of October. The official release date for the World Championship decks!!!:clap: :clap: :clap:

One thing though.......

I CANT FIND THEM ANYWHERE!!!:mad: :mad: :mad:

I have been everywhere I can think of...
2 walmarts
3 targets
1 KB toys
2 Toys R us

and called 20+ local comic stores with no results.....

Has anyone one else been able to locate them??? If so, scans would be appreciated and the location where you got them!!!

Jimmy

You didn't get one from PUI?? I would think they would have sent you at least one of the decks, if not all. Oh well - at least you have the origonal.

EeveeLover said:
You didn't get one from PUI?? I would think they would have sent you at least one of the decks, if not all. Oh well - at least you have the origonal.

We are scheduled to receive them,. However, nothin yet. I wanted to go and purchase one today so I could tell my family where they can get them as well.

No such luck.... I havent even seen what they named my deck yet.

The suspence is killing me!!!

jimmy

questions:

1) Do you get a percentage of each deck sold? Do you make money off of it?

2) Why didn't my brothers deck get printed:mad::lol:

3) Did they name your deck? Or did you give them the name and they used that?

Venusaur said:
1) No :frown:
3) You give them the name and they use it.

Not entirely true....

We gave them several different names to choose from. I didnt know which one they actually used

jimmy

So you didn't get the chance to give out your deck to trick-or-treaters?

Damn. Sorry to hear that

when the HELL are they getting to OZ???

I have checked.......

4 myers
2 targets
8 EB's

I am on the verge of A mental Breakdown.....I want Mewtric.....but more importantly, eeveelutions <3<3<3<3<3 cause Eeveelutions are my fav......but BLS??? wt[edit: uh, NO: abbreviating a word/phrase that will not pass through the board filters is no different than using the word/phrase itself =/]?? who calls it that other than A nerd with stockings and there pants pulled up to there chins????

Last edited by a moderator:
The much-anticipated and highly regarded decks of Lafonte have beaten the best in the world...now they can be yours! For the low suggested retail price of $10.99, you can take control of the world champion "Mewtric" deck, featuring Mew ex and Manectric ex! Or try your hand "Eeveelutions", featuring ALL 5 Eevee evolutions. What are you waiting for? Don't you want to see into the MINDS of Lafonte's champions? No more guessing at their decklists...these decks have the exact lists that the players used at the 2006 world championships! In no time at all, you'll be saying phrases like "Does it!", "Real Mature!", and "Donksack!" just like the PROS! BUY TODAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back