Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Worlds Decks, Who got their Photo in the book?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CameraMan

Gallery Admin Emeritus
We just got our Worlds decks players I recognize in the enclosed book are:

Chris S
Anna S :clap:
Dylan L :lol:
Tess D
Ashley B
Andrew K
Demarion :thumb:
Nick M
Taylor M :cool:
Clay B
Brent S :clap:

Tego said:
We both did, in the staff group photo. ;D

If it was the end of the tournament staff photo then everyone that was in the hive was not in it :(

O well maybe next year :thumb:

Venusaur, the part of the book most people would like to see IMO would be the 'event' pics...the pages with pics of the crowds, players, etc...

Is the book larger, smaller or the same page-wise as last year's? And :frown: that the Hive was left out of the staff photo...

'mom

Last edited:
I'm yet to find a picture up close with me from worlds. I saw Mike Schell take a picture of me during round 2 even. =/

Hot_Carl said:
I'm yet to find a picture up close with me from worlds. I saw Mike Schell take a picture of me during round 2 even. =/

Send me a photo of you, and I'll find one from Worlds and Post it We took over 2000 and only posted 300

Last edited:
OMG......I just noticed this by another thread...lol My daughter is in it! WOOHOOO
http://img472.imageshack.us/img472/6391/w144jw.jpg
2nd top left pict with Taylor M, Thats Heather (HeatherCross) T wearing the black Deoxys shirt. I have yet to see this book, guss I need to get my hands on a few of them. Just as I got of the Poke Fan books that just came out, shes in that one too! :lol:
Ok, so a mom got a lil excited bout her lil girl...lol Sorry that Im late! Seems its the par for the coarse for me!
:thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back