Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Worlds DS

GinoLombardi21

At worlds they gave me a Orange DS with a pokemon symbol on it. Its limited edition and I have never used it. Someone told me it was worth over 600$. Whats the exact value of this nintendo DS?

I would say $450 - $600. I would say if you sold it Late November - Early December you will get a fair bit for it.

Really to me it depends on the buyer.
If you find a collector like me then, ya you might get that much for it.
(Thats one of the only Pokemon DS Lites I am missing form the US set.)

No selling in this forum. If your interested in selling please post in the correct area if you have the requirements to sell.

Thanks,
Drew

Last edited by a moderator:
Who is selling?
I am not selling anything and nor i the two above me.

All I said was that you would only get that much the guy above me said by selling it to a collector.
Any one else wil look at you like you are nuts.

Who is selling?
I am not selling anything and nor i the two above me.

All I said was that you would only get that much the guy above me said by selling it to a collector.
Any one else wil look at you like you are nuts.

It wasn't directed at you. Gino was trying to sell his DS in this forum, which is against Pokegym Policy. Your shouldn't jump to conclusions.

who gave it to u and did it cost any money

You should keep this to a PM as it isn't about the price really. However saying that, he won it for getting 3rd at the 2008 Pokemon TCG World Championships.

Drew

I can ensure you that it is legit. Drew I'm not selling my item on the gym all I'm doing is confirming my item. Most people know me, I'm Garrett Farrington and I just wanted you guys to know that regardless of the 0% feedback its me and my Dad. It's my first time selling an item on Ebay! So I'm very interested to see how this turns out. Thanks GYM. BTW I got the DS by getting T8 at this year's Worlds. So that's how I acquired it.

Back