Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Worlds Feel

Um... you feel exhausted mentally and physically... after the event ;P The event is tons of fun and you should definitely go if you get the chance. It is fantastic meeting many new people who all share a love for the game. The side events and grinder (or main event) should make it worth your while. If you get a chance, you should go.

Every Worlds that I have attended in the past has been amazing. The effort to bring you an unparalleled experience is gargantuan. It is completely worth your time, you will love it. This will be my sixth Worlds, spectating parent once, grinder and side event player once, volunteer twice, staff twice; each event stands out clearly, densely packed with memorable occurrences. I still remember fondly having my breath taken away by how much work goes into presentation. I worked tradeshows for years, and know what goes into making a powerful impression. At every turn, Pokemon Worlds exceeds what is necessary to make a powerful impression. I was pleasantly overwhelmed with the experience.

Back