Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Worlds Finalist Card Sells For..............

Status
Not open for further replies.
3600?!? D00d, I want in on something like that!!!

Dam, Venusaur, you're gonna be pretty filthy rich going into college...

Filthy rich?? Nah. With the way tuition is and everything, if his total winnings was about $100,000, he may be lucky to walk away with about half of it. More than likely $30,000.

I'd be interested in knowing who dpersin is.
He(she) has been the high bidder on a lot of the top price Pokemon sales, like that 700+ error Persian.
Wonder if they come here...

if they ever do, i'm sure they laugh their pants off and say "stuuuppid silly americans!"
=P
congrats jeremy. what college are you gonna apply to with that?

WTG Jeremy and Mozz :clap: I knew the Mozz Man would be the one to get ya top $$ for those cards!! Charlie has Wonka (Candy Man) and PokeGym has the Mozz Man!

Keith

I told my mom how much it sold for..

"Hey mom, you know that guy I told you won Worlds? Well he got a finalist card and it sold for 3600$ on eBay."

"Dont lie Nick."

Lol i cant wait to see the total amount of money jeremy has at the end of all this

PokePop said:
I'd be interested in knowing who dpersin is.
He(she) has been the high bidder on a lot of the top price Pokemon sales, like that 700+ error Persian.
Wonder if they come here...

David (he of course) is a great collector that has bought many many items from me and others.

He has sent a nice email to confirm he is very happy to pay for the card and asking for some other rare cards including the bilingual Lucky Stadium Hawaii card and the first of the two VS Mega Tropical Battle sets.

If anyone has them and wants me to play middle man then feel free to contact me!

Avmozz said:
David (he of course) is a great collector that has bought many many items from me and others.

He has sent a nice email to confirm he is very happy to pay for the card and asking for some other rare cards including the bilingual Lucky Stadium Hawaii card and the first of the two VS Mega Tropical Battle sets.

If anyone has them and wants me to play middle man then feel free to contact me!
was he at worlds? there was some guy at worlds who had like EVERY japanese promo available there...

the guy's name was kevin, and, unfortunately, i met him, ran back to my room to get some things, came back, and he was gone, so i couldn't see his binder...:(
and avmozz, SteveP has the VS english cards, but i don't think he will trade them.
i actually held them in my hand....*drools*
=P

Last edited:
Taxes has to be paid by the reciever in some countries, because you are importing items.

It all depends on your National tax laws.

Venusaur said:
Lawman, actually mozz does seem a lot like willy wonka :eek:
lol zim you should tell your mom you're not lying.
I dunno if taxes gotta be paid on that stuff.

I did and she still wont believe me lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back