Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Worlds: Funny Story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Team Cook

So, a few of us are out on the town for a good mexican dinner. We're all celebrating a great weekend of Pokemon. Master Professor Birch has his special "foo foo juice" on. The waiter starts taking our orders and leans down to Birch, sniffs a few times, and says "your cologne smells very manly". The look on Birch's face was priceless.

I will forever dog him about this.

He told me about this on the plane, and it made me laugh a fair amount! :D

When we went to eat dinner 1 night, my 10 yr old son was saying..."I wish our waiter or waitress would get here soon, I'm hungry!" He was looking down at his menu, doing the word puzzle they give as "kids menus" and our waiter arrived and asked if we wanted anything to drink (in a very high pitched voice btw). My son says, as he begins to look up (not there yet).."glad our waitre.........." as the eyes reach up to the face and his eyes are like O-O and mouth opened wide enough to catch flies. He seriously thought we had a waitress there to take the order. The look on his face when he realized it was a man.....priceless. Btw....our waiter was very nice and efficient, but that memory will stick in my head for some time!

Keith

team cook, I cant wait to see Birch again. thanks for the laugh.

btw it was great meeting you in person and getting to know you.

see ya soon.

what'd his face look like?

lol, a waiter saying brich is manly, i could imagine rofl.

<>< rokman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back