Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Worlds items for auction, including top 32 card. Ends Saturday September 2!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrandmaJoner

Ends Saturday September 2. If I'm not satisfied with the price, I reserve the right to keep the items. However most of these I will be willing to get rid of with not too much trouble.

Please reply here, and then if you want to buy it now, PM me. Or you can PM me with any questions.

I accept Paypal but prefer cash or cheque. As in all auctions, money comes first. All money is in USD.

Shipping will be $8 for all items that cannot fit in an envelope.

#1 - Top 32 stamped Tropical Tidal Wave promo cards from worlds 06. If you want I can sign it, as I was the only undefeated player after swiss (#1 seed :D) Only 144 given out in the world.

Starting Price: $5
Bid Increments: $5
Buy it now: $100
Current Leader: Pokemonmike $45

#2- Worlds Top 32 Hat - Black hat, not worn, says "top Thirty-two" on the side. Only 48 given out in the world.

Starting Price: $10
Buy it now: $100
Current Leader: Pokemonmike $20

#3- Beachball - Inflatable beachball. Really fun to play with. I've had one hanging around my house for the last year and it hasnt deflated :D In the colours of a pokeball.

Starting Price: $2
Bid Increments: $1
Buy it now: $10
Current Leader: Pokekid $2

#4- Worlds Backpack - Black backpack with worlds 06 logo in front. Given out to competitors in worlds 06. Shipping $12.

Starting Price: $10
Buy it now: $70
Current leader: Snowball21 $10

#5- Worlds competitor hat - Brown hat with worlds 06 logo, given out to competitors at worlds.

Starting Price: $5
Buy it now: $40
Current Leader: P_A $10

#6- Red disc, with a pokeball logo on it. Pops up neatly out of storage bag.

Starting Price: $2
Bid Increments: $1
Buy it now: $10

#7- Worlds 06 binder. Given out to competitors at worlds. Binder with Mewtwo and other pokemon on a black background, with worlds 06 logo on the side.

Starting price: $4
Bid increments: $2
Buy it now: $30
Current Leader: xxxAnthonygxxx

#8 - Magnetic grey deckbox with worlds 06 logo.
Starting Price: $4
Bid increments: $2
Buy it now: $35
SOLD to kirstin

Happy bidding!

Last edited:
poliwag- hard to explain, it pops out of a little red pouch. everyone got this for coming top 32. it says "pokemon organized play" on the cover.

$8 on the Worlds '06 Binder.. though I have a question about it..

Is it one of those really thin binders, or does it have a 1/2" or 1" spine. I'd like one that's really thin and has build in card pages. If so, put down my bid.

The binder is not zip-up, it is a binder with the worlds logo on the side and a picture on the front with a black background and a bunch of the older pokemon, with mewtwo in the foreground. It is about 1 inch and a half thick. All competitors at worlds received it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back