Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Worlds mini-site up

Status
Not open for further replies.
People from 36 states are coming to Worlds. Last time I checked the POP website, they have OP in more than those states. So, there are 19 states in which there is OP, but no one going to Worlds. I know some of those places are pretty small, but some of them are actually big places. What about South Africa? Where's Switzerland?

They do something similar for YGO - it'd be great if a site like this would be kept for all major tournies (look at metagame.com for an example)

it loaded for me.

i think its kinda low that they would take pablo's name off of his third place victory even though he got suspended the next year

Yeah you can't change what happened last year. He got third before the suspension. Name shouldn't be erased like he has never played.

Neither of the Japanese players I faced last year made it. Oh well, maybe I'll see them in the grinders.

If you still have a problem loading the 2006 World's website, please email any specifics to [email protected] and we'll see what we can do to fix it.

You need to have Flash 8 or higher installed. If you do not, the website should redirect you to the Flash player download site, but if your version is less than Flash 6 it might not do that.

Again, if you have any problems viewing the 2006 World's website, please email [email protected].

Thanks,
Eric

I hope they gonna keep the site for other big events like Cities,States, etc.

If Yamato doesn't have an invite then why is he travelling all the way to here to play in the grinder. I thought Japan had something like that for its players.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back