Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

worlds on TV

I think that was just something someone wanted to happen and not that it was going to happen. I doubt that it is happening but if it ever does I would also want to know for players not going. LOL. I think I actually responded a few times to that thread so I know what you are talking about.

:lol: I heard it is going to be on ESPN 8, just after the American Dodgeball Association of America's regional qualifier. :thumb:

really will it be on espn360.com? cuz it will rock if its on

I believe he was just kidding. Look at the smiley faces as a clue. I still doubt it would be on tv and when you first heard it, it was only something someone wanted to happen because I think I remember replying to that thread and it was just a rumor.

Magic is the only card game to ever have their world championship aired on national television.
And even then it was at 2 AM on ESPN, lol. And it's never happened since.

Sorry, but I doubt u are going to see any TV coverage of worlds anytime soon.

we dont even need tv coverage. better online coverage would be nice, with feature matches profiles and standings.

A random ESPN broadcast of the "WORLD SERIES OF POKEMON"

That would CATAPULT the game into an AMAZING level of recognition and interest.

Leagues would bust at the seems, cards sales would increase fourfold, and tournaments would be hottness.

Yeah. Televised taped and edited broadcast. That's the play.

For real.

I think for the demographic that would be watching the games, internet feeds would be better. Something that is streamed live and then put up for stream and download from then on. I don't see the need for it to be on Television necessarily. Internet video and new media in general are the way I think this stuff needs to go.

Back