Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Worlds pairing question...

Tank68

Ok, 3 of my kids were all in on Sat. I was mostly confided to my room with a teething 7 month old & wasnt able to make it to the Event room for most of the day. Seeings how this is a TRUELY once in a lifetime event, I would like to capture all that I can for the 3 of them. Doing this, Im missing out on some info. Is there ANY possable way that I can find out the names of the people my kids played & where they are from? None of them can remember a single one, except for my daughter who traded a US card & coin for his coin & card. Thats it. And Dylibird remembers he played a girl from Oklahoma. Thats it. There is 1 pict on the tcg site that has my oldest playing in the grinder but thats the only pict & only person we can think of. If there is any way of getting this info, I would CERTAINLY APPRECIATE it with all I got!
Please pass this on to whoever might be able to help me.

THANKS SOOOOO MUCH!!
:thumb:

Last edited:
Will do, Thanks Mike!

Melissa

Thanks for taking the picts of us also! They all came out so cute if I say so myself...lol Specially the one Cathy took of us on the stage!

...And Dylibird remembers he played a girl from Oklahoma...

What age group is Dylibird? If -10 then that would be Emily M. I am guessing that is on Sat. because OKLA didn't have any females in World's Main event except Emily, although we did have some in the grinder.

Yes, Dylan is in the 10- group. He was in main event but didnt make it into the top 32. So yes, it probably was her! Did you get any picts of them playing that match if you were there? I am making the kids a Pokemon Scrapbook of the event & would really like to put all that I can in it. Yes, Im one of those crazy moms that keeps & logs everything! (I even have my kids' cord when it fell off....lol not to mention all the teeth the tooth fairy returned....lol I told ya I keep everything!) I just think it would be neat to have all of this later so they can show their kids what a great task they accomplished as kids being in a POKEMON WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP TOURNAMENT. If you did, would you mind sending me a copy of it if you have it online? Just pm me with it when you get a chance. Im in no real hurry for it!
Thanks for your time!
Proud momma....Melissa <----Guess Im under hubbies name!

old man said:
...And Dylibird remembers he played a girl from Oklahoma...

What age group is Dylibird? If -10 then that would be Emily M. I am guessing that is on Sat. because OKLA didn't have any females in World's Main event except Emily, although we did have some in the grinder.

no, they didnt make the top 32. They only lasted the 8 rounds I guess it was. So do they have the standings for the whole event or just top 32? When I click full standings, I guess my adobe isnt updated & it just shows the document, not the completed results if there is anything in it.
Thanks tho!
Melissa

mewsmom said:
If they made top 32, the Top 32 Brackets are on Pop's tcg website under the Worlds section. It has all the information on the players. Rather impressive also because if you click on the players name it takes you to the Rankings.

Link to videos & such from Worlds

http://op.pokemon-tcg.com/content/events/faqs/2004-2005/worlds/

Back