Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Worlds 'STAFF' Tropical Wind promo on eBay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gym Leader Blaine

<a href="http://pokegym.net/forums/member.php?u=15
Since Worlds I have been watching eBay for Worlds things that pop up now and then. I have seen someone auction off their entire binder and players package they got from playing in the Championship.

There is even the 7 card promo sets on eBay right now, but this morning I found a 'STAFF' Stamp Tropical Wind promo that was given to the staff for helping out with Worlds. Here is the link to the auction with a pretty good scan of the card for those that have not seen what this card looks like.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=50319&item=5918917472

Last edited:
Thanks for announcing it to the WORLD :p - we were trying to keep this one hush-hush...

or​

who do you know in Broken Arrow, Oklahoma???

Last edited:
RainbowRichards said:
Thanks for announcing it to the WORLD :p - we were trying to keep this one hush-hush...

or​

who do you know in Broken Arrow, Oklahoma???

:eek: Sorry didnt mean to burst your bubble on it. Just though with people posting the FRLG EX Charizard auction and the 1st edition base set box auction, that I would post what I found as well.

I'm just ribbing you (sort of) - but those other auctions were posted after they closed (like, Drew said, "look at what I bought" after the fact :)).

RainbowRichards said:
I'm just ribbing you (sort of) - but those other auctions were posted after they closed (like, Drew said, "look at what I bought" after the fact :)).

Not all of the auctions posted here have been after they closed. If I remember right the EX Charizard was posted with still a couple of days left in the auction.

Besides I posted the auction so people can see the 'Staff' stamp promo that was given out, since I have yet to see any other scan of it on sites like Zeo and such. :rolleyes:

I hope it gets an appropriate price.

There are also "top 16", "top 8", and so forth cards.
Like to see how they do. If anyone decides to cash theirs in!
Now those are really rare. I don't think any were given out to anyone but the finalists and then only one each.
I could see someone that came in at #2 selling their "top 16" card.

PokePop said:
I stand corrected.

Still with even that each person got 2 of them, that is a small number of stamped cards which like you said PokePop makes them really rare.

Last edited:
GLB So you the reason i got out bidded on the staff card... Dang it... I was hoping to keep it on the down low... but in other news there is another 1st ed box on ebay... if you look hard enough you will find it...
Drew

I think we're seeing the Pokemon secondary market getting a new life.
It was pretty dead there for a while.
It's good to see cards moving.
Now, if only all the old sets would pick up...

Wow..my daughter was thinking of Ebaying 1 of her 2 semifinalist cards. I am seriously thinking about letting her.

Poke_Dad said:
Wow..my daughter was thinking of Ebaying 1 of her 2 semifinalist cards. I am seriously thinking about letting her.

well lets just say that im an aboit collector of oddityes and raritys (have 3 of those shadowless ninetales with the damage missing one in ps 8,8.8, and 9,5....god at that price i might sell mine too

so as soon as those top16,quater-semi-and finalist cards go up on ebay, expect to pay upwards of a GRAND if you expect to out bid me :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back